Category: MTB

Full Information at www.wildtrail.co.za

Event Date: Saturday, 30 July 2016

Venue: Witklip Farm, Bronkhorstspruit, Gauteng

Distances: 50km / 20km / 10km / 1km

Start time: 08:00am

Entry Fees: 1km - R50 / 10km - R110 / 25km - R180 / 50km -R200

R20 surcharge for on-the-day entries

If you don't have a CSA number, you will have to pay an extra R35 for a day lisence.

Route Description:

Each distance is a full circular loop (no laps) on mostly singletrack, jeep track and farm roads.

Route profiles at www.wildtrail.co.za

Entries - ENTER ONLINE NOW

Medals & Prizes: Results will be for all categories in all distances but there will only be prizes for the overall winners of the main race (the 50km).

King and Queen of the mountain title and prize money.

Medals to all finishers

Prize giving with loads of lucky draw prizes from our sponsors.

Timekeeping: This is a SA Seeding event. All riders will be timed and results will be published on the WildTrail SA website.

Waterpoints: There will be 3 water points on the 50km route, 1 water points on the 25km route and no water point on the 10km route. We always advise riders to also carry water with them.

Products on display and for sale: Our sponsors and partners will have stands at the event where riders, family and friends can view and buy all the latest sport products.

Food & Drinks: Free Boerie roll to all participants (sponsored by SPAR), lovely fresh produce market, food, beer and a great vibe can also be enjoyed afterwards so bring the whole family.

Goodie bags and a free Boerie Roll to all participants.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-19824-0-62918000-1468918081_thumb.jpg

hubevents-19824-0-41773400-1468918114_thumb.jpg

hubevents-19824-0-79411200-1468918195_thumb.jpg

hubevents-19824-0-20137200-1468918222_thumb.jpg

hubevents-19824-0-10752600-1468918292_thumb.jpg

hubevents-19824-0-80433700-1468918311_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time .Very well organized .Trail is by no means flat and keeps you busy

Agree with you.

We rode on our SS bikes and were worried about all the flat sections but apart from one section it was up and down.

Took some strain in the last uphill portion of the singletrack through the trees near the end

Agree with you.

We rode on our SS bikes and were worried about all the flat sections but apart from one section it was up and down.

Took some strain in the last uphill portion of the singletrack through the trees near the end

You were standing in front of me at the start .Your gearing looked a bit low for the terrain .but the twisting singltract keprt the speed down .I was guessing a 34 x 18 would work well

You were standing in front of me at the start .Your gearing looked a bit low for the terrain .but the twisting singltract keprt the speed down .I was guessing a 34 x 18 would work well

We run with an Absolute Black oval 34 chainring and 18 cog at the back

Can get all the climbs in my area but flats are always a mental challenge