Adidas cycling jerseys

Jase619

Being a massive Adidas fan, does anyone know where I can get my hands on Adidas cycling gear? Any LBSs that stock the brand?

Flook always has them on sale. sign up and they'll email you the offers. 60% off adidas cycling yesterday. 

is Flook reliable? Have always applied the if it's too good to be true, it probably is?

is Flook reliable? Have always applied the if it's too good to be true, it probably is?

Yes. I've bought running shoes from them before. The shoes showed premature wear after 50km, so I obviously complained. They sent a courier to collect and I got a full refund.

They can sell most of these products and good prices because most of it is old / discontinued stock.

BUT

Be wary of their holiday packages. All the details just scream timeshare scamming deals.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

To answer my own question- they don't make adidas cycling shoes anymore. They are now branded as mavic

To answer my own question- they don't make adidas cycling shoes anymore. They are now branded as mavic

Trivia: Adidas Cycling shoes were always made by Mavic under licence. Adidas pulled the plug on cycling gear before entering the market again.

They own 5.10 so may not be too long we Adidas cycling shoes again.