Quintana....TDF loser...or future winner?

buzzboxsa

It's not a fringe sport in Belgium and Holland though... hence those nations obsession with the classic one day races too.

Just a shame that Belgium and The Netherlands are fringe countries.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was hard avoiding all the news before I watched the catch up late at night ,a certain assHOLE HUBBER went to extraordinary measures to stuff up Sagans win for me,,,,,the wheel turns

ja, BUT...if you want to watch something later then you need to maintain radio silence. Stay off all social media and potential spoiler sites like this one till you watch. can't blame this okie alone, he didn't make you read the bikehub 

ja, BUT...if you want to watch something later then you need to maintain radio silence. Stay off all social media and potential spoiler sites like this one till you watch. can't blame this okie alone, he didn't make you read the bikehub 

didnt read the hub,, he got someone to call me from a blocked number, around the time my guys lock so I thought the blocked number was possibly the security company,,,,,,he is a very sneaky trol

didnt read the hub,, he got someone to call me from a blocked number, around the time my guys lock so I thought the blocked number was possibly the security company,,,,,,he is a very sneaky trol

????????????

Archived