Scott ADF Pro Frame for sale

Jokerman

Hi all

Ok, I have managed to get my grubby little paws on a 59cm full carbon Merida frame and subsequently need to sell off all my old parts.

I have a Xtra Large Alimium Scott ADF Pro frame in excellent condition with all of the following goodies on it for R4k cash:

XL frame which is a 58cm frame

Scott CR 1 Full Carbon fork with carbon spacers (R200 what I paid)

2 x Amouba Scudd Bottle cages (R580 what I paid)

Full carbon seat post (R1290 what I paid )

Shimano Flight Deck (R600 what I paid)

If interested let me know :)

We build a Merdia bike for Snapshot about 3 months back on which she currently rides.......and have to say it must be the best value for money full carbn frame on the market......Frame costed R8k + a full lifetime warrentee....what more do you want :)

I will give you guys and gals a full report on my findings when I have mine....just need to send my current one to a loving home :)

Till l8r

Damm

Thought at least someone would have replied that would have been mildly interested :(....sob,sob,sob,sob,sob,sob

Hmmmmmmmmm, I guess I'll have to play the patience game hey :)

Is this the full suspention Merida Frame, the new one with the flames??? were can one buy just the frame? is it v-brake comp? and is it light?

No, sorry Dude....this is a road frame :) 909 Full Carbon......

You can try Fritz Pienaar Cycles in Pta as I have seen a couple of the Mtb bikes their that you described

Guys and Gal's

Ok I'm open to negotiations on the following items that I want to let go in one go:

I have a Xtra Large Alimium Scott ADF Pro frame (2 years old) in excellent condition with all of the following goodies on it for R4k cash negotiable:

XL frame which is a 58cm frame

Scott CR 1 Full Carbon fork with carbon spacers (R200 what I paid)

2 x Amouba Scudd Bottle cages (R580 what I paid)

Full carbon seat post (R1290 what I paid )

Shimano Flight Deck (R600 what I paid)