UCI Road World Champs 2016 (12-16 October)

Frosty

Did anyone else spot that tony Martin was using a camelback. Think they should penalize them for such disregard for all things cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep most of Etix had, heat and wind was brutal and riders struggled to take on enough fluid.

Women's race earlier, they had it worse, some were even bonking and blanking out whilst still on the bikes and crashing!

Eurosport commentators mentioned that they are considering shortening the men's WC race to 106kms, less than half original distance

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep most of Etix had, heat and wind was brutal and riders struggled to take on enough fluid.

Women's race earlier, they had it worse, some were even bonking and blanking out whilst still on the bikes!

Eurosport commentators mentioned that are considering shortening the men's WE race to 106kms, less than half original distance

If that's the case, will have track cyclists flying over to compete!

Was such a joke hosting it in that **** hole. Today there were 7 spectators, even the commentators wondered if the spectators were lost and waiting for road to open.

The sport deserves more than 7 flippen spectators..[emoji35]

Right remember Van Vleuten..she is currently has the 3rd fastest time at the finish that girl, I swear I thought she was dead when she crashed in Rio.

Archived