SRAM NX

Sparky and the Warden

Strange, was there before...

If you're looking at upgrading your wheelset call Brenton also known as Bibi here on the hub 072 517 0868... He'll hook you up with some decent hoops at good price, I got my infernos from him and trust me they're bomb proof almost a year of battering and still pretty much straight.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My quick chime in:

I'm a proud NX owner. I even fitted it myself and it was dead simple.

With a 32t ring, it gives any reasonably fit person more than enough range to get up even really steep hills.

NX is however not the most refined or light drivetrain, but it has a beauty to its simple, mechanical shifting. You always feel the shift. And being able to go from the 10t to the 42t in two depressions is pretty cool (as I've said elsewhere).

I've been running the full NX group-set for 4 months and absolutely love it. Great value for money and precision shifting. I've done some pretty rough trails and are yet to drop a chain.

Its a great system at a very reasonable price

If you're looking at upgrading your wheelset call Brenton also known as Bibi here on the hub 072 517 0868... He'll hook you up with some decent hoops at good price, I got my infernos from him and trust me they're bomb proof almost a year of battering and still pretty much straight.

That is the next planned upgrade... Will definitely give him a call when the $ are more plentiful. 

Sorry to hijack the thread, but whats the difference between absolute black oval rings and Rotor q rings?

The price.......  :whistling: