How to buy a Cannondale F Si Carbon 4

Caltrigger

It has come to my attention that Cannondale will not be selling the hardtail Si in South Africa, well according to a few shops anyways. So if I particularly want a Cannondale Si Carbon 4 how would I get one? Anyone brought bikes in on special order with Omnico?

It has come to my attention that Cannondale will not be selling the hardtail Si in South Africa, well according to a few shops anyways. So if I particularly want a Cannondale Si Carbon 4 how would I get one? Anyone brought bikes in on special order with Omnico?

I would check out some threads right here on the hub regarding Omnico customer service before placing that special order

The 2017 FSI team bike is particularly perky!!!

I have the 2015 FSI carbon 2 with a few upgrades. Probably the best bike I have owned. Cannot see why they won't be bringing in hardtails? Is it really dying out?

I wanted the 2017 HT to replace my flash. I was told that the price CDale want for the Fsi hard tail would not be worth Omnico trying to sell them.

I chose the carbon 3 as a compromise. It will be the first dual I have ever owned.

That is a BS attitude from Omnico. They are selling the 2016 FSI carbon 2 for something like  65K at Chris Willemse cycles. The 2017 should land at similar or lower exchange rate than the 2016 shipment. Spez did not change their prices much for the 2017 models coming out.

Surely if you request a bike they should be happy to bring it in??

Don't know the whole situation Bud, but I trust my bike shop and have come around to trying a dual.

That 2017 team edition though. Wow.

Looked up the price 2017 team HT. £6499 in the uk. R122 655 at a direct exchange. I won't pay that.

Looked up the price 2017 team HT. £6499 in the uk. R122 655 at a direct exchange. I won't pay that.

That's rough

It better make me coffee in the morning before my rides at that price tag ????

Archived