Bike Shop???

Meisie

Two shops based in Norhtern Ireland:

www.chainreactioncycles.com - I've ordered from them them before and got good service. Good prices and free courier shipping if you spend more than GBP250 (GBP25 otherwise). Just watch out, your order will take a few days for in stock items but can take a week or two if you order out-of-stock stuff.

www.totalcycling.com - Fellow Hubbers have recommended this and I've just placed my first order with them today, so will comment on speed in a few days or weeks. Their prices are, at least on European stuff, are the best that I have found on the web and the charge a flat shipping rate of GBP25.

Shees' date=' just having a quick read comparing the two shops...

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/shimano_dura_ace_10spd_groupset.html

http://www.totalcycling.com/index.php/product/parts_accessories/groupsets_road/gr7800.html

[/quote']

Once you add shipping and 14% VAT, Total Cycling is...still R1000 cheaper.

Compare Campagnolo Record Groups for more funTongue

I suppose you have to ask yourself how much the ability to carry out local warranty claims is.

Is dit al online bike shops wat in SA is?? 

Ja daar is maar hoekom? As jy oor die internet gaan koop kan jy net sowel by die goedkoopste winkel koop en dit is die oorsee. Ek ek kan amper my kop op 'n blok sit dat dit nog vinniger ook sal wees as om met local shops te handel.

Once you add shipping and 14% VAT' date=' Total Cycling is...still R1000 cheaper.

Compare Campagnolo Record Groups for more funTongue

I suppose you have to ask yourself how much the ability to carry out local warranty claims is.

[/quote']

I have never purchased from CWC, but a mate of mine (also in Jhb) does

regularly. What he does, though, is phones and haggles on the price and

gets a better one than advertised.

No no no, its a site by another name but all the products they sell seem to be J&J related, i.e, Time and Bianchi and Assos etc.