Cycle Shops In and Around Goodwood, Cape Town

gavin77

Good morning all,

I moved to Cape Town in January this year (2016), and currently reside in Goodwood. I haven't been able to find a decent shop that has competitive prices. I know that CWC is in Durbanville area, but I miss the smaller shops like Linden Cycles. Does anyone know of good stores around the Goodwood area?

Cycle stores are either southern suburbs, northern suburbs, cbd or Tableview.

There's nothing noteworthy really in Goodwood that I'm aware of.

Good morning all,

I moved to Cape Town in January this year (2016), and currently reside in Goodwood. I haven't been able to find a decent shop that has competitive prices. I know that CWC is in Durbanville area, but I miss the smaller shops like Linden Cycles. Does anyone know of good stores around the Goodwood area?

Ride to Crown cycles in claremont :P

There is bellville cycles in voortrekker. Only been there once last month as i had to last minute quickly get a tubeless tyre seated and they seemed like a lekker bunch of guys.

I work just down the road so will start using them for getting small things when i dont have time to pop to my LBS in Somerset West.

Cycle Factory in Montague Gardens is a good option and not too far from Goodwood.

Indeed - probably best option for proximity to Goodwood.

There is bellville cycles in voortrekker. Only been there once last month as i had to last minute quickly get a tubeless tyre seated and they seemed like a lekker bunch of guys.

I work just down the road so will start using them for getting small things when i dont have time to pop to my LBS in Somerset West.

Which are the good LBSs in Sommies?

Which are the good LBSs in Sommies?

William's Bike Shop for sure. I haven't had any dealings with the others, so I can't comment on them.

Ride to Crown cycles in claremont :P

How appropiate!

If memory serves me correct, Crown Cycles started of in GOODWOOD, way back, when i was still a little laaitie

I'm just down the road from Goodwood and use Crown (Claremont) for purchases and BMC (Salt River) for maintenance and repairs. For odds and Sodds, I find great bargains at Bicycle Traders (Lower Main Rd Salt River) just past The Biscuit Mill.

Archived