Pedros Bike Care Products

Chavo

In case anyone is interested, there is a closing down sale on Pedros products at bikegoodies.co.za. Use the coupon code 'closeout' when checking out to get a 55% discount.

Received the below email from them:

bikegoodies.co.za and Cycleman Close Down Sale

Due to extremely difficult market conditions and difficulty in breaking into the SA Cycling scene due to exorbitant marketing costs we have decided to discontinue offering Pedro's Bike Care and SweatGUTR products to the SA Market. To try and recoup a small portion of our large investment (over R2 million invested in stock and marketing) we are offering our remaining stock to people who have purchased our products in the past at an amazing 55% discount off our standard retail prices. To get this discount follow this link to our online store or if you are security conscious go to bikegoodies.co.za and add the items you need to your shopping cart. At checkout use coupon code "closeout" to apply the 55% discount.

Please feel free to pass this amazing, once in a life time offer, on to friends and family.

They had all items discounted on their site last week. obviously trying to squeeze an extra bit out if you dont know about the discount code you still have to pay full price.

Don't. Waste. My. Time.

attachicon.gifCaptureBikeGoodies.JPG

I think that light is already on sale. But as indicated in the original post, it applies to Pedros tools and GUTR products. Don't think it is a site wide discount

Archived