Robertson holiday-time trails

Aicorner

Going to Robertson for 2 weeks after Christmas. Are there any bike parks/ public trails / good places to ride. Locals please advise.

Van Loveren has marked out routes that are nice. And there are new trails on the other side of town just across the road from Rooiberg Kelder. I think it is called Roam Rooiberg. Haven't checked these out yet though.

A bit of a drive but there are trails in Swellendam and at Grootvadersbosch as well.

Trails starting at Rooiberg Cellar or Roam Rooiberg (just across the road form the cellar) is called the Rooiberg Breederiver Conservancy MTB trail.  Loads of options and very nice single track.  Details  on facebook  - just scroll down for maps and route descriptions.

If you go over the red brigde on the Bonnievale road you get to Janeza cellar. There is a free trails called "Pofadder". Just single track with nice climbing. Their is a lot of trails around town. Check out my strava. Jacques van Deventer. You just have to scroll to find some of the routes. You can also check at the info centre in town. They've got some info on trails.

• 4 months later...

Roam Rooiberg on Facebook.

Talk to Jacques or Tertia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Archived