BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

My order that I placed on Friday for over R5000 is still showing as processing on the system.

I phoned twice today to speak to Melanie and twice I was promised she would call me back......still waiting.

I've had good service in the past but this has been a bit dissappinting to be honest.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My order that I placed on Friday for over R5000 is still showing as processing on the system.

I phoned twice today to speak to Melanie and twice I was promised she would call me back......still waiting.

I've had good service in the past but this has been a bit dissappinting to be honest.

Hi Ranga,

Please give me your number (you can sent me a personal message). 

Regards 

Just received a call from Melanie. They have sorted out my order.

Thank you so much guys. Greatly appreciated

I have put in my order on friday.  Two phone calls.  2 e-mails.  Nothing!  What now?!  This is not instilling good confidence or trust...  

I had a white giro helmet in my cart when the system crashed and when I got back from work only black was available. I caled them Wednesday and ask when they will have stock again and Melanie said she would call me if she get one. Yesterday she called me and I have a white helmet.

I am impressed. I can just imagine how many calls she had this past week. Big thank you Melanie.

Thank you for some great deals. My boyfriend picked up a few things in your store on the Friday and I ordered online, got my SMS that the package is ready for collection on Monday and collected. Both very happy customers.

Received my bag I ordered and already used it this past weekend. Thank you guys for the good service...

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Also had slight hickup upon checkout on Black friday. And I have been helped very nicely to complete my order! Thanks for some great deals and great service!

checked-out my oakleys and paid for it only to find out that it was sold from the shop floor. Marnitz ordered me one and its on its way. in the meantime, Marnitz gave me another pair (diff color) to use until mine arrives. great stuff guys. :thumbup: :)

checked-out my oakleys and paid for it only to find out that it was sold from the shop floor. Marnitz ordered me one and its on its way. in the meantime, Marnitz gave me another pair (diff color) to use until mine arrives. great stuff guys. :thumbup: :)

Lekker!! :thumbup:

just got a call from CWC, my oaks i bought on black friday are due to arrive today. I didn't mind waiting 1 week for my ridiculously discounted glasses. :clap:  just sad i'll have to part with my loan pair :(

Hi Ranga,

Please give me your number (you can sent me a personal message). 

Regards 

Morning guys...will there be another "Black Friday (December)" sale for us okes that were NOT paid by Black Friday???

Pretty please???  :eek:

I need some 29" tyres (@ your Black Friday prices please?) and maybe one or 2 other bits for Christmas - would LOVE the Saguaro...but would settle for the Maxxis if you can not make a deal on the Vittoria  :wacko:  because Maxxis they don't want to give me a set in their giveaway  :cursing:  LOL...will be waiting @ my computer for a PM  :clap:  thank you, much appreciated!!!

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/vittoria-saguaro-29er-tnt-tubeless-tyre

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/maxxis-ardent-29er-ust-lust-29x225

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/maxxis-crossmark-ust-29er-tyre

Archived