The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supersport showing Omloop on Saturday, but not Live. Probably because Abu Dhabi is on and they can't have two channels showing cycling at the same time, it's not soccer.

Still better than nothing.

post-27827-0-93832200-1519219600_thumb.png

Weekend predictions:

Omloop Het Nieuwsblad:

GvA

Kuurne-Bruxelles-Kuurne: I Want to say Trentin but he's not at Quickstep anymore so I'll say Gaviria.

Weekend predictions:

Omloop Het Nieuwsblad:

GvA

Kuurne-Bruxelles-Kuurne: I Want to say Trentin but he's not at Quickstep anymore so I'll say Gaviria.

Really hope this will be Sep Vanmarcke's big season in the Classics. Both he and the Team need it now more than ever. 

Really hope this will be Sep Vanmarcke's big season in the Classics. Both he and the Team need it now more than ever. 

I'd be happy if he takes PR.

I don't think he packs the punch to win Flanders.

And, we are underway

Whoohooooo

There are lots of big Classics names are in attendance today with Greg Van Avermaet, Philippe Gilbert, Mat Hayman, Michael Matthews, Oliver Naesen, Sep Vanmarcke among the starters today. Peter Sagan, John Degenkolb and Alexander Kristoff are not here this weekend, with the latter racing out in Abu Dhabi.

You know he’s my classics boy!

"For me, it's not an advantage that Peter is not here. I like to race with Peter. He opens up the race and rides with me full gas...

"It's strange to say, but sometimes it's easier to have a guy like that next to you, rather than being the favourite everyone is looking at. So it's going to be more difficult, I think."

GvA, pre-race interview ????

Blistering effort by Sep up the Kapelmuur

????????

Drew out Stybar

And the race is split wide open - lactic acid all over