Tour down under 2017

coppi

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And racing starts in give or take 4hrs[emoji106]

You guys are obsessed. I like it. Looking forward to following my first season, expect hundreds of stoopid questions!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

And racing starts in give or take 4hrs[emoji106]

Oh goodie! That means I'll have something to while away my midnight watch! Provided that CN is doing text commentary.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

You guys are obsessed. I like it. Looking forward to following my first season, expect hundreds of stoopid questions!

Wait until it's Late February and the classics start, cause that's when you'll see the obsessedness come out! For a couple of the guys racing this is nice sunshine training rides at race pace to prepare themselves the European spring races and a nice easy way for us fans to see who might be the form men (and ladies) for that 3 month period the main classics take place in.

Awesome stuff..

Wait until it's Late February and the classics start, cause that's when you'll see the obsessedness come out! For a couple of the guys racing this is nice sunshine training rides at race pace to prepare themselves the European spring races and a nice easy way for us fans to see who might be the form men (and ladies) for that 3 month period the main classics take place in.

See, helpful perspective already - thanks!

Yeah the guys here are very knowledgeable and helpful and will be able to answer most if not all of your questions.[emoji106]

No probs! Don't be afraid to ask if something doesn't particularly make sense to you. Most here will be happy to give you an explanation/answer to it.

Ito the TDU expect the Aussie riders though to put up a good show for the local fans. Also the stage to Willunga with it's famous Hill should also give us an indication on the fitness of Richie Porte and whether or not he will be ready for the early (late spring) European stage races such as the Paris - Nice.

He he.. indeed late Feb to middle April crazy and all about the classics.. damn fine racing and so much racing.. best time of the year[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

He he.. indeed late Feb to middle April crazy and all about the classics.. damn fine racing and so much racing.. best time of the year[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Good racing every year! Ronde and Roubaix my personal favourites! Hoping Tommeke can claim a fifth magical win at Roubaix after coming so so close last year!

And do you guys reckon the classics are better to watch than the big 3 tours?

Good racing every year! Ronde and Roubaix my personal favourites! Hoping Tommeke can claim a fifth magical win at Roubaix after coming so so close last year!

Yeah he can go out with a bang.. still so hard to think his career will end after Roubaix [emoji22]

And do you guys reckon the classics are better to watch than the big 3 tours?

For some of us yip[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah he can go out with a bang.. still so hard to think his career will end after Roubaix [emoji22]

Way true and his third at world's has shown that he still got the legs for the racing. But the show has to end sometime and to be honest it's better that he go now even though he can still compete. Next year might be a total different story though especially if the likes of Stuyven get their acts together. And besides we'll have Kwaitkowski v Sagan to entertain us as well.

Archived