Tour down under 2017

coppi

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'Connor has 40 seconds as he starts lap 7 of the 22. The second pair on the road have now been caught, leaving us with just one lone leader. - CN

22 seconds for O'Connor now as we start lap 13. - CN

Can O'Connor set things up for a Renshaw win for DDQ!Or get a sneaky one for himself?!

Nice sprint there... I think Sam Bennet lost Sagan's wheel towards the end there.. pity cause looked like Bora were looking to set him up.. very fast finish for Ewan he has so much speed yoh yoh..

Now on Tuesday the TDU officially starts.

Results

cd7f3c25a924ac403441b99fcb2168e1.jpg

Nice sprint there... I think Sam Bennet lost Sagan's wheel towards the end there.. pity cause looked like Bora were looking to set him up.. very fast finish for Ewan he has so much speed yoh yoh..

Now on Tuesday the TDU officially starts.

Results

cd7f3c25a924ac403441b99fcb2168e1.jpg

And Ewan takes it. He simply had the best leadout there and then the speed to take it home. Sagan didn't takes third as Bennett comes back well to take second. The Irishman didnt have the best positioning there and seemed to lose Sagan in the final. So Ewan wins here again for the second year in a row. - CN

Nice result for Renshaw too.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

And Ewan takes it. He simply had the best leadout there and then the speed to take it home. Sagan didn't takes third as Bennett comes back well to take second. The Irishman didnt have the best positioning there and seemed to lose Sagan in the final. So Ewan wins here again for the second year in a row. - CN

Nice result for Renshaw too.

Ja Bennett was on Sagan's wheel and then he wasn't.. pity about that... next time[emoji106]

Ewan is a very classy sprinter.. good start to the season for him.

Ja Bennett was on Sagan's wheel and then he wasn't.. pity about that... next time[emoji106]

Ewan is a very classy sprinter.. good start to the season for him.

Luck of the draw I think Gen. Good race though and Ewan a deserving winner. Orica kept things in hand nicely for him all through out it. He got his positioning perfect and shut out two of the best with a perfectly timed sprint.

Yeah the guys here are very knowledgeable and helpful and will be able to answer most if not all of your questions.[emoji106]

just don't ask about helmet safety.............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time is he highlight package on SS and which SA channel?

206 @ 17h40

Well their schedule is on crack!!!

Jip, set the alarm, autotuned the decoder, chased the kids away from the tv only to find it is showing some other crap. Besides not having anything to watch, the only time i want to watch something their schedule is up to sh****.

Archived