How long do you ride a saddle for?

Mopkop

I presume all your bib shorts are still cool

Saddles outlast bib shorts big time

Just checking

Unless they are Assos, then they get worn until the arse is completely threadbare and totally transparent.

But I think that is a ploy not to go to the front and do his fair share of work, I can't stand it when I see a hairy butt where spandex should be. Of course this is also totally sexist as I only apply this rule to hairy arsed men. Yet to ride behind a woman from TeamGB though so don't know how I'll feel until that sight is seen.

Unless they are Assos, then they get worn until the arse is completely threadbare and totally transparent.

But I think that is a ploy not to go to the front and do his fair share of work, I can't stand it when I see a hairy butt where spandex should be. Of course this is also totally sexist as I only apply this rule to hairy arsed men. Yet to ride behind a woman from TeamGB though so don't know how I'll feel until that sight is seen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So I went to see the physio and after some testing and pinching and stretching etc, its my Adductor muscle.

It runs over/close to the sit bones and hence the numbness/soreness.

Did some needling and strapping on Tuesday, going back today for a checkup and stretching plan.

Went for an easy 30km this morning and everything felt in order.

Lets hope this is a permanent solution!

• 2 weeks later...

Joke or serious? :whistling:

road or mtb?

MTB, it was a carbon selle italia. a nerve in the bum pinched causing knee pain at the end of my ride. then i rest for a few days ride again this continued for about a month. every time my bum hurt. that is when i decided to change the saddle and voila

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Tundra with Ti rails that has seen service on a good couple of bike now over the years ... recon I have had her for about 4 years, maybe more....saddle has just been phenomenal.

bit of wear on the edges, but overall still in great structural condition.

tried other saddles, but their rails or shells just never lasted....they tend to bend or break over time. 

• 3 years later...

A pity you in the Cape (maybe for only this one thing) 

But I have a great Physio/Bio here in JHB who helps a lot of runners and cyclists with alignment issues.

Sorted my issue out before last years dusi2c and havent had issues since! 

A bit late now, but could I please ask for your recommendation? I am in Pretoria, and have been looking for someone knowledgeable for the longest time!