M-Prep grease

nox1111

Hey guys,

Looking for Manitou M-Prep and Semi Bath oil.  Any idea where I can find?

Or alternatively - the best substitutions for my Mattoc?

Andrew (Stoke) maybe chime in here?!

Thanks

post-2231-0-20441400-1485237486_thumb.jpg

post-2231-0-07454800-1485237499.jpg

No need for those on your Manitou fork. Use the RockShox grease and Castrol Magantec Synthetic 5w30 (check with Droo as I'm not home now and can't see my bottle) for the semi-bath for lowers  :thumbup:

Works 100%.

I also speak from experience with regards to getting Manitou spares locally :(

Hey guys,

Looking for Manitou M-Prep and Semi Bath oil. Any idea where I can find?

Or alternatively - the best substitutions for my Mattoc?

Andrew (Stoke) maybe chime in here?!

Thanks

attachicon.gif11466_00_d.jpg

attachicon.gifsemibath.jpg

made by Motorex. Rebadged standard product?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew, till what time are you guys open tomorrow night?

Here till 6. 5 Pickwick Rd Salt River, just so you don't end up at the old place.

Andrew,

I drove through to you guys yesterday after work from Paarl at 16:00, was stuck on the N1 from Paarden Eiland to the Woodstock turnoff (which is like 650m) for around 1h 15min. Eventually made the turnoff just to be bumper to bumper to the shop.  Made it to salt river circle 18:15, and had to call it quits and face that the shop is long closed, got on the N2 and snailed it off back to Somerse West.

What the hell is up with Capetown traffic on Wednesdays?!

You don't use fastways or the like for el-cheapo small parcel deriveries?

Andrew,

I drove through to you guys yesterday after work from Paarl at 16:00, was stuck on the N1 from Paarden Eiland to the Woodstock turnoff (which is like 650m) for around 1h 15min. Eventually made the turnoff just to be bumper to bumper to the shop.  Made it to salt river circle 18:15, and had to call it quits and face that the shop is long closed, got on the N2 and snailed it off back to Somerse West.

What do you mean Wednesday...that's every day :( 

What do you mean Wednesday...that's every day :(

I drive through typically, every Tuesday afternoon - exact same route as I have a standing appointment in Woodstock with a supplier. Normally I am back home in Somerset West by 18:00. The trip from the suppliers in Paarden Eiland to Woodstock is around a 10 - 15min venture.  Yesterday that took 1h 35mins, with 1h 15min of that -just on the N1 between the two fly-overs.

Edit: spelling

Edited by nox1111

I drive through typically, every Tuesday afternoon - exact same route as I have a standing appointment in Woodstock with a supplier. Normally I am back home in Somerset West by 18:00. The trip from the suppliers in Paarden Eiland to Woodstock is around a 10 - 15min venture.  Yesterday that took 1h 35mins, with 1h 15min of that -just on the N1 between the two fly-overs.

Edit: spelling

OK in fairness...yesterday's traffic was a complete abortion for me too getting from Work (Tokai) to home (Majik Forest) :(

But everyday has been soooo super *** in the last year or so :(

Andrew,

Yesterday was a cluster***k. Even by CT standards.

I can get the stuff to you, will ping the courier and let you know what it's worth.