Found : DJ Phantom drone @Alberts Farm

MSquared

Saw a BM walking with it through Alberts Farm while doing ride on the Spruit.

Drone still wriggling like a wounded bird. Must have just happened. Asked where he got it from, said he found it in the reeds. Gave him R50 for it, now looking for the owner....cycled this place flat looking for some one with a controller

Any ideas on how to go about this? Has SD card with video.....

Drone still wriggling like a wounded bird. Must have just happened. Asked where he got it from, said he found it in the reeds. Gave him R50 for it, now looking for the owner....cycled this place flat looking for some one with a controller

Good on you TrailRat? :thumbup:

maybe a Facebook post that can be shared?

What you can try to do is find out from the distributors if the owner registered his drone for warranty purposes.

If he did, you just give them the serial nr and they can look it up

I've shared this on the " I love Northcliff " page on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post this in the spruit friends fb group

SD card might have contact details or GPS coordinates or gpx file of its flight path and origin. Might even be able to trace the origin from the video

SD card might have contact details or GPS coordinates or gpx file of its flight path and origin. Might even be able to trace the origin from the video

I've passed the contact details of the person who lost the drone on to TrailRat.

I've passed the contact details of the person who lost the drone on to TrailRat.

Brilliant. Always lekker to hear of honest and aware members of the public who are willing to do the right thing.

Good stuff.

I'm sure the owner is going to be chuffed.

Contact made with owner via a PM sent to me. Reviewed video, phoned owner, questions and answers matched.

Now to get it to the owner....thanks for all the help here guys. That was quick !

Archived