santa cruz bikes

mikelouw111

Guys I see on olx a guy named David is selling two santa cruz mountain bikes for 1500 and 1400 rand each..

These are 70k bikes..

I did report him but the ads are still on I offerd him 10 k per bike nut he wants 300 rand deposit to secure a bike.. 063 518 8187 he says he is in amanzimtoti but the map says he is in rural areas

So if your bike was stolen please go look at the ad I did post the guys number

we know about this , he uses many names 

This bike is not stolen he takes pics form the internet and then posts a fake ad.

If you see a 'too good to be true' ad on olx, click on 'see their other ads' under the name. These guys sell everything for under 2 grand. All they want is a deposit or delivery fees. They even sell full leather lounge suites for under 2 grand. Ads are fake.

I have mentioned this before but if you use chrome as a browser then right click the image and choose "search google for this image" you will most likely find the ad that its been copied from.

I have mentioned this before but if you use chrome as a browser then right click the image and choose "search google for this image" you will most likely find the ad that its been copied from.

I learned something today. Thank you

Archived