Chunky you're a beaut!

Gift

In my private mess. box I received the following message from Chunky.

yawn, yawn yawn

Arent you getting tired of this. You keep making threats.

I have done nothing wrong. Never supplied anyone with anything other than advice. thats it. You wasting your time.

Perfect.

While you're yawing, please don't go to sleep. To you and all your so called informed "clients"?

Think again. 

Guest colonel

Do you think it was right to post whatever tiff you guys are having with each other on the forum?

Rather get hold of the Nigerian drug dealer pumping alot of the young daughters of worried parents in South Africa for lines of coke of their (privates) than worry about some guy maybe supplying athletes with performance enhancing drugs so they can make a living??

That would be my 1st concern around drugs?? What say you??

Dude this Drug thing is sooooooo yesterday. It isnt going away so instead of making threats do something about it, threats are only worth something when you follow through with it and by the sounds of Chunky's mail...you not doing it.

Kolonel,

Hou net die p?rre vas. Hier kom 'n ding wat jy nie kan glo nie.

Ons praat weer.

Why haven't CSA (or SAP) not taken action yet? In the meantime the sport is losing sponsorships and young talented (clean) cyclists are being denied most needed opportunities. All because of one big mouth, smart ass who thinks he's a hero and the bigger the story, the better. Are the people who threathened this guy still building a case, are they to slapgat to follow through or is this a case of the more smoke the less fire? Let's please move on and try and restore some pride and honesty back in the sport. We are actually giving this guy some credibility by continuing to mention his name.

Road Warrior......baie goeie gedagte van jou wat sekerlik al 'n positiewe bydrae gelewer het tot fietsry....kan sien jy weet waaroor sport gaan.

Good one Road Warrior. But I think the fact of the matter is that they actually dont have anything on CHunky. I reckon its all gonna blow over and die. He was ultimately the only one on CB that didnt actually sell anything.

Pitty we loosing so many sponsors, I believe Microsoft are next. Can anyone confirm that?

this drug thingy is getting seriously BOOOOORRRRINNNNG

Danie, where did you hear about the microsoft sponsorship?

Just heard the guys chatting about it last weekend. Hope its not true. Unless those riders are guilty then serves them right.

Guest colonel

Those riders arent guilty pal. MSoft has had a good run with sponsorship in SA Cycling longer than alot of other sponsors. Companies restrcuture and re-valuate stuff and maybe people are moving on that did the sponsoring of the team and the new person isnt keen???

Not everything is drug related like you all think. Maybe think its a pity and those riders might not have jobs in 2007?? Oh sh*t you never thought of that.

Die ding raak vervelig' date=' ek hoor pofadder gaan teerstrate kry....[/quote'] LOLLOLLOL

Ja...maar na 8 uur in die aand rol hulle die teerpaaie op.... LOLLOL

Also heard they pack the robots away in the evenings and on weekends!

Noooot.  Why pack away over the weekend.  That doubles up as the lighting on the Sokkie Jol.