Gauteng Nissan Trailseeker #1

corriekuilder

Since it is happening tomorrow, who else entered,and for the folks staying pta side,whats the weather like? Its going to be interesting if it continues raining,but as far as I gather, that side has rather good soil drainage.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in for the 70k .

Hopefully no rain today , then conditions should be awesome ....

I can't wait.

Looks like rain this evening and tomorrow only after 11:00.

I don't think it will be too muddy, but you never know! Fun!

Im doing the 40km with 2 others. I passed the area yesterday and it was wet but not soaked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in for the 70k .

Hopefully no rain today , then conditions should be awesome ....

Good luck Popit, go show them!!

Am in for 70km but if that area has had even half the amount of rain as alberton. Think I'll give it a skip...

So anybody know how much rain in that area over the last week . And yesterday & today?

Am in for 70km but if that area has had even half the amount of rain as alberton. Think I'll give it a skip...

So anybody know how much rain in that area over the last week . And yesterday & today?

Did a morning road ride out there yesterday and it didn't look that bad. Not that I live that far East, but suburban Pretoria East hasn't really had much solid rain this week. Last week was bad but this week things have been more chilled. Lots of cloud cover and a little bit of drizzle but no real downpour in my experience.

Did a morning road ride out there yesterday and it didn't look that bad. Not that I live that far East, but suburban Pretoria East hasn't really had much solid rain this week. Last week was bad but this week things have been more chilled. Lots of cloud cover and a little bit of drizzle but no real downpour in my experience.

That said, looks like there might be something brewing at the moment.

That said, looks like there might be something brewing at the moment.

keep us up to date ????

I'm in for the 40 with 2 friends. Weather in Centurion looks as if it's building up. Going to be a fun day out!!

Archived