MTB on a IDT

JJ

Any tech gurus out there know if it is possible to mount a xx1 or xx1 eagle cassette to any direct drive smart trainer? 

Any tech gurus out there know if it is possible to mount a xx1 or xx1 eagle cassette to any direct drive smart trainer? 

Which trainer?

Do you want to know in general if direct drive smart trainers can accept 12speed casette?

Which trainer?

Do you want to know in general if direct drive smart trainers can accept 12speed casette?

Yes in general... 

The likes of the Kickr/2 , neo, flux, hammer and so on. 

Best to check manufacturer websites, I have not done the research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, at the price of a eagle cluster you can get a second-hand 26er and keep it on the trainer.

Well, at the price of a eagle cluster you can get a second-hand 26er and keep it on the trainer.

Chirp of the day ????????????????????

Won't work with the Neo, it uses a custom Edco freehub that accepts standard 10/11sp shim/sram/campy cassettes. Eagle requires XD.

Not sure about the others, but it's likely XD drivers aren't available.

http://www.edco-wheels.co.uk/multisys/

The Neo, uses this thing ^^. If you can find a compatible XD driver for one of these trainers, it will probably work. But voiding your warranty on one of these trainers is a very expensive risk.

Archived