Opinion on Giant Anthem 29'er '17

Crazy88

Check the Jeffsey on the yt SA site. They have some good clearances and still had smalls. Killer price / spec.

I would look at a YT, they have some awesome deals on smalls

Thanks, will have a look. Have looked at them before but have been a bit above my price range

I got a Giant frame replacement and according to my LBS it is a 2017 frame but the frame is the same colour which my friend bought in 2016(black with green stickers) ... so what is the 2017 colours? Please advise....

I got a Giant frame replacement and according to my LBS it is a 2017 frame but the frame is the same colour which my friend bought in 2016(black with green stickers) ... so what is the 2017 colours? Please advise....

The one I saw at my LBS is black with a few white accents, was told it's 2017. They also have the brand new 2018 which is orange

The one I saw at my LBS is black with a few white accents, was told it's 2017. They also have the brand new 2018 which is orange

Thanks....

Thanks, will have a look. Have looked at them before but have been a bit above my price range

They had clearance alu Jeffsey for R29k in small with great spec and a pike Vs R27k for the anthem with a raidon. If you're xc racing then maybe it's not the best choislce but for all trail and general riding it's killer.

Any link to a price and shop with the 2018?

Saw it for R38k at the LBS; you in Jhb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

They had clearance alu Jeffsey for R29k in small with great spec and a pike Vs R27k for the anthem with a raidon. If you're xc racing then maybe it's not the best choislce but for all trail and general riding it's killer.

jeffsey is a great ride super plush bike had a test on 1 it was on my list for new bike but at 14.3kg without pedals is rather weighty.

Archived