cycling under the influence?

Tumbleweed

and i rode home from the pub after the footie last night?EmbarrassedShocked 

from afp?

BERLIN - If you thought cycling home after the pub was a good idea, think again. A German court ruled Wednesday that inebriated cyclists could forfeit their right to drive a car.
The country's highest administrative court was ruling on the case of a man near Berlin whose licence was taken away after he was caught cycling with a blood-alcohol level four times the legal limit.

Done it once when I was a student at the Technicon Pretoria, not a good idea. Had to stop twice to clear the stomach. One of the worst training rides of my life.

buying drinks is a pleasure when wearing a cycling shirt.

6 bottles at the back, and some more in your hands

ever seem the great footage of the old tours where they open the caps of bottles - coke, beer, water - on the stems of their bikes?

my local is exactly 303m from my house. there is no traffic at night as it's in quite a sleepy 'burb. i ride the fixie to the pub, which means i don't go too fast! haha! 

actually, just after i bought the bike last year, i took my first trip up there, clipped in and all. i lost it on the way home and ended up in a flowerbed!

getting into your "one with nature" phase, were you?

Must say, i had the same problem when i first bought clipless. Except my off was into the flowers on the central divider on a main road! Was helluva fun.

I used to ride my bike to Newlands to watch Garth Le Roux stuff up Clive Rice.Drink beer in Castle Corner all day then try and ride home.

Invariably fell into the Lansdowne.Not good.

Woohoo! I'm domesiquated now.

?

(hold on' date=' should i actually be cheering about that?)
[/quote']

Moving up the chain

Congrats for what it is worth

haha! that's the great thing about being single again: total freedom to come and go as i want. my bike's become quite a fixture up at joe's (the local). it's even got its own parking spot there now?