Hi everyone,

I would like to recommend Rigardt's online store, Origin Cyclery. I've bought a few FUNN products through him over the past 4 months and have been so impressed by his customer service. He's quick to communicate and really goes out of his way to help get you what you need at the best price.

If you're looking for some new sexy handlebars, stems, or flats etc, then please check out his site and/or drop him an email to find out what he has (or can get) in stock. Even if he doesn't have something right now, he'll keep you in mind and get hold of you as soon as new stock comes in.

It's really easy to complain about rubbish service (and I do). But it's even more important to share your experiences when genuine people surpass your expectations and treat you with care and appreciation. I've added his contact details below.

Cheers :)

Rigardt Griessel
Tel: 087 238 2144
Cel: 072 015 8146
Online: www.origincyclery.co.za

Yeah I also bought some Oval handlebars from him recently (and as it turns out, second hand pedals a few months ago), was a seriously pleasant buying experience! Also recommended by me!

Agree fully with the above. I just so happened to be looking for a Funn handlebar just as Rigardt took over distribution of Funn products. Origin Cyclery wasn't fully up and running yet but he was more than willing to accommodate me! A very pleasant buying experience indeed :thumbup: