**EVOBIKES** - WIN A R5000 Voucher!!

EVOBIKES ONLINE STORE

Aggh, its just a comp. Something you never had/owned before, entry was free and Evo bikes in this case now has to send out alot more newsletters, unless of course you unsubscribe.

No stress on my part. I have never ever won any sort of competition, lucky prize draw, raffle etc. I know one person that enters every comp and always wins something. Next time I gonna ask on her behalf.

It must be awesome to have your name drawn.

Congrats to the winner.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, just remember that this wasn't a BikeHub exclusive competition. If you happened to also be a BH member, the voucher went from R3000 to R5000. So a total rando could have won it as well.

Aggh, its just a comp. Something you never had/owned before, entry was free and Evo bikes in this case now has to send out alot more newsletters, unless of course you unsubscribe.

No stress on my part. I have never ever won any sort of competition, lucky prize draw, raffle etc. I know one person that enters every comp and always wins something. Next time I gonna ask on her behalf.

It must be awesome to have your name drawn.

Congrats to the winner.

We all have that one friend.  Mine is quite smug about it too.  Bliksem!

Okay .... so I am finally coming to grips with not having won the prize ....  :devil:

But with Evobikes you can be a winner EVERYDAY  :thumbup:

Actually SPECIALS on their web that is NOT included in the email letters ....  :eek:   :whistling:   :clap:

And so I stumbled onto another R300 off their already industry low price for the Garmin 520  :clap:

LOTS of Tour de France specials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - new stock ariving Monday

Okay .... so I am finally coming to grips with not having won the prize ....  :devil:

But with Evobikes you can be a winner EVERYDAY  :thumbup:

Actually SPECIALS on their web that is NOT included in the email letters ....  :eek:   :whistling:   :clap:

And so I stumbled onto another R300 off their already industry low price for the Garmin 520  :clap:

LOTS of Tour de France specials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - new stock ariving Monday

Yeah their prices are always reasonable. I have yet to find ParkTool goodies cheaper locally. Last tool I bought from them was the spoke tensiometer and all inc(shipping and customs etc) it was give or take a few bucks off from CRC. So naturally I spent my zar with them.

Yeah their prices are always reasonable. I have yet to find ParkTool goodies cheaper locally. Last tool I bought from them was the spoke tensiometer and all inc(shipping and customs etc) it was give or take a few bucks off from CRC. So naturally I spent my zar with them.

I drive past FOUR bikeshops enroute to Evobikes ....

Archived