Lights that fit Aero Seatposts and Handlebars

The_Phoenix

Hi hubbers, hope this isn't too stupid a question from my side, but...

Do you guys have suggestions of lights, especially rear, that fit an aero seatpost?

I have been to a couple of bike shops but couldn't find anything decent.

I have the aero seatpost on a Venge as well as the S-works aerofly handlebar. Neither my rear light or my front light fits with the o-ring type fasteners that were included. This is of course no problem on my MTB, but since its getting cold and dark and I now need to start using lights if I plan on training at all for the next couple of months.

Hope you guys can help with some suggestions? Thanks a ton

Serfas thunderbolt 2.0 series is excellent and very flexible and versatileouting system. Great brightness and good lifetime on light.

I have the same issue with my bike , I had buy a light from Giant . Literally nothing else fits ....

Serfas thunderbolt 2.0 series is excellent and very flexible and versatileouting system. Great brightness and good lifetime on light.

:thumbup: I use one of these successfully on my Giant TCR seatpost.  It's pretty much the only thing that fits reasonably and doesn't swivel around to the side.

Maybe buy some longer O rings...

You can get mounts that are made for aero bars that take any conventional light - a careful search of eBay.com will find them for you.

There are quite a few options out there but they generally on your more expensive lights for the likes of:

Cateye

Giant

Exposure

Surfas

Topeak

Lezyne

Knog

Specialized

Bontrager

Archived