Fi'zi:k Shoes Stockist

Jase619

So, I have to replace shoes that my dog lovingly destroyed last week, and my better half is only accepting payment in Fi'zi:k shoes. . .  Who stocks these beauties in South Africa? And would be able to courier them to a little dorpie in the Free State?

bike addict, they were amazing when I ordered from them. They are on bikehub as well.

they do the whole couriering viab very well as well.

bike addict, they were amazing when I ordered from them. They are on bikehub as well.

they do the whole couriering viab very well as well.

Not shoe related... but ordered from Bike addict and received very good service! Really nice guys to deal with... most definitively will support them again...

John 'o Connor Cycles. Just be sure when ordering its the same size and model and if you can exchange if it does'nt fit.

Cycle lab in fourways has some of the previous model R1 shoes (non boa) on sale for 3299...best priced fiziks in town I reckon. Not sure of sizes available but sure they will ship too.

Nsquared was brilliant. Delivered two pairs to my door to try different sizes. 

Archived