[Event] Bestmed Cycle4Cansa Road Championship

PRFullstop

Event Name: Bestmed Cycle4Cansa Road Championship
When: 20 August 2017
Where: Sun City Resort, North West
Category: Road

Since its inception in 1998, the Bestmed Cycle4Cansa Road Championship has distinguished itself from other events with its emphasis on road safety, medical, good value for money and one of the flattest and most scenic routes through the North-West Province.

Distances consists of 70km and 103km.

Go to Event Page

Just received an SMS with my race number. I need to push hard to get a good seeding for 947.

Will see you guys there.

Also didn't receive an sms but phoned and they gave me my entry time.

Hi All -  is there a list of the start times from the Elite to the back markers like me. I tried to find the list on the AGS website and on the event website without success 

received an email from my accomodation of possible protest action on R556, with details of alternative routes. Not sure if they are merely being cautious or whether they know more than what i could source online.

By my account looks like the event spends a while on the R556.

I am not an expert in protests nor have i been a participant but i would suspect its a bit futile to protest on a Sunday of all days. Unless ofcourse its the Argus and the wind is howling

Anyone have any news?