How long should a warranty assessment take?

Insightphil1

Hi Phil

1.) I'm assuming this claim was submitted through the Santa Cruz website?

2.) Did you submit yourself or did the bike shop submit on your behalf? (if so which dealer?)

3.) Please can you DM me your email address so that I can track and pull up on the Santa Cruz system?

As soon as I've got the info above I'll be able to pull up the details and figure out whats going on.

Nice one, A. 

Rush sports definitely on the ball! I suspect as mentioned above a slight break down in communication somewhere along the line- generally Rush sports offer impeccable service. Im sure Andre will sort you out now that he has been made aware of it.

Good luck with the claim.

Thanks for the prompt response Andre. Greatly appreciated.  Rush Sports sorted it all out now. 

Thanks for all the feedback and advice Hubbers. 

Cheers 

Phil

my cracked frame has been at cyclelab for a month and a half now...

omnico only expecting replacement stock end of this month.

Total +- 2months! 

think twice about cannondale. very poor customer service IMO.

this for a medium frame

imagine having to wait 2 months to ride again!

i'm lucky i was able to borrow my fathers bike.

I have waited longer for a Scott frame to be replaced .... and that was not the only time it broke or the shock collapsed ... but this was some time ago and I understand it is not so bad anymore.

I claimed for my SC not so long ago, you need to do it online via their website. Was very quick to get it all sorted. The longest wait is to get your new frame as it wont be local stock, frame needs to be replaced from overseas and comes in the next shipment date. Took about a month to get my new frame. Great service from Rush Sports! 

Archived