The evolving BikeHub superbru fantasy thread - Giro19 baby!!

Shebeen

don't forget to update your picks today.

OXTER has nudged ahead so far, many people did well out of Kwiat so far, but no one gace that one to Valverde yesterday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to decipher  how this superbru scoring works.

picked booohani for the win. the ringer takes it 7 points. great success!!! yukshemush!

Mate from pos continental team. keeps the climber jersey on flat stage 10 points. wtf?

i need to go back to drawing board

Moving up nicely, after I did not see Dennis's name in the first round as Time triler I had a lot of ground to make up.

Edited by Cheese

Moving up nicely, after I did not see Dennis's name in the first round as Time triler I had a lot of ground to make up.

the field is spreading

okes are all on their game here.

pretty much everyone went for valverde and dennis

there won't be much shuffling of our leaderboard

okes are all on their game here.

pretty much everyone went for valverde and dennis

there won't be much shuffling of our leaderboard

Jip,

Got yellow cap and Oxter still at the same points difference

luckily i had de gent yesterday as he made a big move. could have gone either way though as king was fighting for the break as well. Superbru is so frustrating sometimes as there is alot of luck involved as well, but when it comes of there is no better feeling haha

luckily i had de gent yesterday as he made a big move. could have gone either way though as king was fighting for the break as well. Superbru is so frustrating sometimes as there is alot of luck involved as well, but when it comes of there is no better feeling haha

wow that's a big gap now you got there!

I flipflopped between teuns and roche. i think what makes this work well for the vuelta is that there have been some proper breaks that stick.

wow that's a big gap now you got there!

I flipflopped between teuns and roche. i think what makes this work well for the vuelta is that there have been some proper breaks that stick.

it is a lead, but looking at stage 20 it can all be wiped away pretty easy if you get it right on the day.

Yes I was changing between King and De gendt every 10 minutes in the last hour before start , but I think the horse has bolted, no way of catching you now, since I decided to stick with King as he indicated he will fight for the KOM jersey.

Edited by Cheese

Today I will gamble, so I might just be falling further behind, but playing safe will not gain on the Oxter.

Today I will gamble, so I might just be falling further behind, but playing safe will not gain on the Oxter.

Nooooooooooo...why would you want to gain on me.

Today is a difficult day to predict me thinks and my plan can fail miserably 

Edited by Oxter