Eddy Gordo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted for keep :(

I want Sam hill to win the DH so hopefully we can get some courses in late 2018/ 2019 that only DH bikes could actually ride ...like seriaasly most of the WC DH courses could be ridden on 150/150 bike ....obviously not for the win but thats not the point ;)

looks like he's not even using his DH bike anyway

http://m.vitalmtb.com/news/news/Sam-Hills-One-Off-Nukeproof-Mega-For-Worlds,1104

take note guys...you can probably thank multichoice for this

Canada and South Africa are yet to be confirmed, but currently it doesn't look like fans in these nations will be able to watch online via Red Bull TV.

Hatherly and Jessop racing at the moment. From the live timing, it looks like Hatherly has had a mechanical or something. Not getting his splits.

EDIT: Scratch that. Just updated. He is in third after two laps.

Hatherly and Jessop racing at the moment. From the live timing, it looks like Hatherly has had a mechanical or something. Not getting his splits.

EDIT: Scratch that. Just updated. He is in third after two laps.

Looks like luckily it was only the timing system that had a glitch??!! 

Ya. Tissot live timing is a bit funky. ... but hes in the front group with sam gaze.

Come on alan.

It looks like there is something wrong with both Alan and Sam Gaze's timing boards , because they are not being picked up when they go through the split lap checkpoints, only by the start and finish timing point ?

Archived