Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Was sooo close..I really wanted them to win..especially because the commentator kept on going on about how amazing the Americans are..and then that incident with the foul shot really got me..really arrogant!!

All respect for Brian together him and his brother have been incredible as a doubles paring but I don't like Sock one bit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just go try it out on your bike.

I have checked it on my bike a while ago. Hold rear wheel off ground, spin it up, throw crank backwards and come report back if it went from rotating backwards to forwards...

Your freewheel isn't perfect, it will transfer that forward momentum through the chain to the crank, eventually making it go from backwards to forwards.

At last...you wonder sometimes how long people have been riding bikes.Freewheel down the road then take your feet off the pedals

I am so excited about today's stage. Go Sagan!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And we are live...7km neutral zone before we get racing..

Just go try it out on your bike.

I have checked it on my bike a while ago. Hold rear wheel off ground, spin it up, throw crank backwards and come report back if it went from rotating backwards to forwards...

Your freewheel isn't perfect, it will transfer that forward momentum through the chain to the crank, eventually making it go from backwards to forwards.

It was said the rider spun the cranks (and hence the back wheel) to get the chain back on. I questioned then why the cranks were going backwards. Over and out.

At last...you wonder sometimes how long people have been riding bikes.Freewheel down the road then take your feet off the pedals

46 years. You?

There goes Porte, in my team for next week

FML, mine as well.

I feel bad for him. History repeating itself

And they haven't even gotten to the cobbles yet.

Shame feel sorry for Porte.

Big blow for Movistar Rojas also has abandoned

Porte out.. he is in tears .

The speeds they ride these days there's just too many riders. Reckon they should reduce number of teams.

Archived