CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

Just maybe a not to CWC... I have had orders shipped twice to my current address at work in Midrand. Completely correctly captures. Both times though Dawn Wing took the deliveries to Beaulieu. Both time I had to phone them to rectify... Either you guys or them are using a defunct system to try and get the Town from the Postal code I assume. Postal code is right... But not right according to your deliveries ;)  PCode: 1686  Please fix as my flux is on back order :D 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same thing - the Dawn Wing excuse was "too many deliveries" which I guess is semi plausible.  It arrived the next day.

I genuinely don't mind if that is the reason. I understand that they must have a ton of deliveries from many companies, but don't lie to me.

When I said deliver my two packages together I would have been fine with it all being on Monday, but now they've annoyed me, so I am going to harass them about it. ;)

Just maybe a not to CWC... I have had orders shipped twice to my current address at work in Midrand. Completely correctly captures. Both times though Dawn Wing took the deliveries to Beaulieu. Both time I had to phone them to rectify... Either you guys or them are using a defunct system to try and get the Town from the Postal code I assume. Postal code is right... But not right according to your deliveries ;)  PCode: 1686  Please fix as my flux is on back order :D

Both my parcels were to come to Midrand.

I got the one on Wednesday and the other has been pissing around since yesterday, still no package...  :cursing:

SHIPMENT RECEIVED BY DEPOT JNB 2017-11-29 03:21  

PARCEL HAS LEFT DAWN WING JNB 2017-11-30 10:11  

DAWN WING WILL CONTACT YOU JNB 2017-12-01 07:38 REASON: 05 - IN WAREHOUSE

Edited by ChUkKy

Midrand.

Maybe the actual issue is this . ;)

Jokes aside, I live and work in Midrand.

I would have to guess it's Dawn Wing with the problem in terms of postal codes because the package I am having issues with them delivering is not from CWC, that's supposed to come Monday only.

Called them (yes it took awhile) .......something about needing to confirm delivery details? What he read out was spot on!!!

Now waiting for "Ronald" to call me back? Not sure what for? 

​Maybe I'm on the "Friday" page of delivery excuses?

​Pity...... unfortunately has an overall net effect on the total transaction and by no fault of CWC......

​Is Friday after all..........

20b2ts.jpg

I'm also in Midrand and also still waiting. Dawn wing and Midrand don't go together, that's for sure.

My parcel was being delivered on Wednesday, didn't arrive.

Then it was with the driver (again) yesterday, didn't arrive.

Now it's Friday, and guess what? Still nothing.

Dawn wing service sucks balls, and they lie more than an old watch. CWC is not doing themselves any favours using this bunch of dishonest twits.

Maybe all of us in Midrand need to club in on orders and have them deliver to an area they can work out. ;)

As I was typing this, somebody called me from Dawn Wing telling me their drivers were late and that's why it wasn't delivered yesterday. I told her they need a code that says that and not to annoy people with comments like "Not at home". When I asked if it was definitely being delivered today, she gave me the nice and vague, "I don't think they'll be there late today". So let's see what happens...

still waiting on mine. cant get through to them... CWC should perhaps make use of Mr Delivery like a certain very big, successful, next day delivery online shop...  Never an issue form them.

ps: Dawnwinng said it was CWC's system that caused the change in name for the delivery address....  somehow I think not.

and the third time today they put their phone down on me trying to get through...

Edited by JTK

First time used CWC...... Black Friday purchase....

​All good online, albeit busy, everything worked - thank you.

​Shipped on Monday- received sms thank you.

​Scanned into Dawn Wing JHB WED am 03h20 - so far so good

Still scanned into depot, no movement since according to tracking this am?

​​Was wondering what the SLA agreement is with CWC and Dawn Wing?

Anyway - Let's see.....

Dawn Wing in Jhb is messing up. Package was supposed to go out for delivery yesterday. It didn't. They flagged it with having an incorrect address. Phoned three times to try and resolve only to be told that there isn't an issue with the address and that delivery will take place by 5. At 5, still no delivery. Climbed onto their online chat since nobody was answering the phone anymore, and was told that the address was wrong and that it'll only be delivered tomorrow.

Phoned this morning. Was told that it wasn't even sent out for delivery yesterday because they were too busy. The guy I spoke to would've found my parcel and phone me back with arrangements. Two hours later I phone again, to be told the parcel is actually lost. At this point I'm upset. It's about 10k of stuff.

He escalated it to his supervisor and now they're apparently doing a same day delivery. Not sure whether that's going to actually happen.

Ps. Also got stuck dealing with a Ronald. Sounds like the poor bugger stuck with the CWC account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Eon du Plessis

still waiting on mine. cant get through to them... CWC should perhaps make use of Mr Delivery like a certain very big, successful, next day delivery online shop...  Never an issue form them.

SNIP

I remember Mr Delivery being a massively huge PITA a year or so back when it come to deliveries from said shop. Always been happy with Dawnwing though, but stuff happens. Lots of deliveries = lots of chaos

ps: Dawnwinng said it was CWC's system that caused the change in name for the delivery address....  somehow I think not.

and the third time today they put their phone down on me trying to get through...

Don't know if it will help, but I got called from the below number, maybe try it instead of the call desk.

011 961 4700

Don't know if it will help, but I got called from the below number, maybe try it instead of the call desk.

011 961 4700

4800 is directly to track/trace. Their phones are currently problematic.

I see my order shipped after I started throwing toys. Seems to be a case of "He who shouts loudest..."

Order placed on BF (late evening). Both items arrived yesterday. Happy with the experience, no problems experienced with ordering and paying.

The only problem I encountered was decided what to buy.

Thanks CWC!

It is however sad we dealing with Dawn Wing direct as the customer. It's CWC's courier of choice. They secure the courier deal at big discounted rates, we pay for door to door delivery as part of the deal at a lot more. As customers we should be dealing with CWC. Imagine you could just tell people we too busy? Pity CWC not putting pressure on Dawn Wing? It unfortunately "sours" the deal some what! Anyway, smile and wave, suppose we got a good deal at the end of the day for the purchase?