CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

I remember Mr Delivery being a massively huge PITA a year or so back when it come to deliveries from said shop. Always been happy with Dawnwing though, but stuff happens. Lots of deliveries = lots of chaos

true. but at my current location I have had probably 25 MrDelivery deliveries from said shop. Not once had an issue. 2 DW form CWC and both times an issue... Realise that they are busy.. but it wasnt BF alast time though ;) And surely one gears up for these eventualities? oops... like certain websites going down due to volumes :D :D

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked up two tubs of CAM Chamois Cream for R90. That's a flipping bargain of note.

In-store special.?

Website has it @ 100 ea.

The Ass Magic was on BF but they must be sold out.

order just delivered. Half of it.. rest is not in the box...  bad picking I asume

Oh boy, now I want need to go home and check what arrived from both places...

Oh boy, now I want need to go home and check what arrived from both places...

I can only assume it is bad picking and that they will make good on it. But it doesnt solve the problem of not being able to install the kit this weekend for a ride on the second bike. I ordered two SLX 11sp upgrades. one was delivered. The other item missing I am aware of that they were out of stock, but they never contacted me with the alternative arrangement as I asked the telesales chappie to do.

Dawn Wing in Jhb is messing up. Package was supposed to go out for delivery yesterday. It didn't. They flagged it with having an incorrect address. Phoned three times to try and resolve only to be told that there isn't an issue with the address and that delivery will take place by 5. At 5, still no delivery. Climbed onto their online chat since nobody was answering the phone anymore, and was told that the address was wrong and that it'll only be delivered tomorrow.

Phoned this morning. Was told that it wasn't even sent out for delivery yesterday because they were too busy. The guy I spoke to would've found my parcel and phone me back with arrangements. Two hours later I phone again, to be told the parcel is actually lost. At this point I'm upset. It's about 10k of stuff.

He escalated it to his supervisor and now they're apparently doing a same day delivery. Not sure whether that's going to actually happen.

Ps. Also got stuck dealing with a Ronald. Sounds like the poor bugger stuck with the CWC account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to Ronald..... don't bother..... he cant help! Says his phone is non stop with queries, he can't even make a call? Hence the reason he cant call anyone back? Eish....

Spoke to Ronald..... don't bother..... he cant help! Says his phone is non stop with queries, he can't even make a call? Hence the reason he cant call anyone back? Eish....

Would probably go better if they didn't start lying to customers, telling them that their address details are wrong.

In-store special.?

Website has it @ 100 ea.

The Ass Magic was on BF but they must be sold out.

Not sure, but I didn't hesitate to grab a set :) That's R45 a tub which is madness.

Looks like Dawn Wing is stiffing me. They said they sent it same-day delivery, but yet to receive anything and they're no longer answering their phones.

Guess it'll arrive on Monday.

I won't be using CWC going forward, if Dawn Wing is the only shipping option. Happy to pay more for something better, but these guys are bloody useless with zero consideration for clients' logistics.

It's currently raining in Sandton. Going to have to wait it out at the office for a couple of hours, or go sit in traffic. 

Sorry for the guys experiencing poor delivery problems. I fully understand it from both sides.

These delivery problems though have put a smile on my face... it’s a daily occurrence with my order controllers, picking staff and 3PL provider. Glad to see I’m not the only one with delivery issues.

Looks like Dawn Wing is stiffing me. They said they sent it same-day delivery, but yet to receive anything and they're no longer answering their phones.

Guess it'll arrive on Monday.

I won't be using CWC going forward, if Dawn Wing is the only shipping option. Happy to pay more for something better, but these guys are bloody useless with zero consideration for clients' logistics.

It's currently raining in Sandton. Going to have to wait it out at the office for a couple of hours, or go sit in traffic. 

Yep. Order status changed to "

DAWN WING WILL CONTACT YOU JNB 2017-12-01 16:47

REASON: RR - ARRANGED DELIVERY"

Thanks a lot, you inconsiderate pillocks. Not so much as a phonecall. 

Yesterday morning u received a notification that the parcel is going out for delivery. To my office. Where I'm very much not at during weekends.

I phoned up Dawn Wing, shouted at them some, and they arranged to deliver to my house late afternoon, which they did.

So all is sorted now. Except that the Novatec thru axle adapters that I had, seem to be incorrect and now the front wheel doesn't fit the Reba that was delivered. Couple of mm of horizontal play. Bit sad about that, but hopefully a different adapter can resolve it, or a rebuild with a different hub is on the cards.

Got an sms saying order is ready for collection.

So off we trundle on Saturday afternoon.

We are looking to buy a cheap bike for the trainer we have come to collect. Salesman ask if he can help, I say I want a cheap under 5k 29er for the Mrs on the trainer. Got a flat simple no. Just no. ok, will try second hand market.

Go to collect my goodies from online orders.

No Sir, Sorry sir, we sent those SMS's out by mistake. Your order is not ready. WHAT ? Why did you not send an sms to correct the mistake? Get a blank stare. Now what I ask? Sorry sir you can come back sir. LIKE HELL ! I tell the salesman he will deliver for free when everything is here. Send an email for that please and I will see what I can do.

Just as we about to leave, I ask about the Marvel 29er I see, oh its like less than 4k. For flowers sake.

I know many have great experiences with the place, but the rest of us just dont. Yes things get done, but it is always uphill.

Archived