Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m actually not baiting.

But if I am honest, I am suspicious of just how strong he is compared to others compared to where he was just a few months ago.

BUT it is exciting like I said.

Mmm.. I am trying not to be suspicious..last time I raised a serious eyebrow it was the year 2013 and it was mnt Ventoux...and I was told not to be like that and how dare I.. so I will go with this..

We've seen that there is talent, the last few years there has been a steady increase in performance and showed a lot of guts and we've wondered what the Yates brothers would be capable of if they decided to target a GT with a strong team behind them..now we know so I am going with that and enjoying the racing that is coming with it. The bubble may or may not pop...let's hope for the sake of all things good that it doesn't .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What a beautiful stage and those paved sectors in the finalè just stunning

Really wanted one of the one day racers to take a win here

Always hoping on Woodsy on a stage like to make a difference - urgghhh ????????‍♂️

This was really a power climb or few

To see GC contenders dominate the podium show serious all-round skills

Damp or rainy conditions would’ve been dramatic hey

????

The most beautiful Grand Tour ????

What a beautiful stage and those paved sectors in the finalè just stunning

Really wanted one of the one day racers to take a win here

Always hoping on Woodsy on a stage like to make a difference - urgghhh ????????‍♂️

This was really a power climb or few

To see GC contenders dominate the podium show serious all-round skills

Damp or rainy conditions would’ve been dramatic hey

????

The most beautiful Grand Tour [emoji182]

Stunning final.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m actually not baiting.

But if I am honest, I am suspicious of just how strong he is compared to others compared to where he was just a few months ago.

BUT it is exciting like I said.

One do scratch one's head... Simon did indeed made progress.

Although it does get dampened a bit if TD can finish that close to Simon on a finish not  designed for him (TD) at all. It is more a case of TD really rode out of his skin to do that?

But what do I know - except it was an absolute pleasure to watch.

Mmm.. I am trying not to be suspicious..last time I raised a serious eyebrow it was the year 2013 and it was mnt Ventoux...and I was told not to be like that and how dare I.. so I will go with this..

We've seen that there is talent, the last few years there has been a steady increase in performance and showed a lot of guts and we've wondered what the Yates brothers would be capable of if they decided to target a GT with a strong team behind them..now we know so I am going with that and enjoying the racing that is coming with it. The bubble may or may not pop...let's hope for the sake of all things good that it doesn't .

If that performance up Ventoux made you raise a eye hair, then so should this. The rider who went up Ventoux like that in 2013 was 2nd at TDF and 4th at Vuelta the year before, so pretty established. Where as Mr Yates managed a massive 9th at Giro last year. Still a week to go, but I’m just saying...

That’s like Louis rocking up at TDF in July this year and dropping everybody.

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-11/001-_FF58631.jpg

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-11/094-GMD_9630.jpg

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-11/101-GMD_9710.jpg

Archived