Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

My last commute was 11th April, the day before my shoulder op. After the op got bad news from the Dr, found some tightness in the joint that required him grinding away some bone to give all the ligaments/tendons etc more space to move. So due to that my rehab is longer than initially thought. I am off the bike till at least middle June. Currently 9th and it looks like soon I will be outside the top 10.

Rest of you are looking good, keep it up :thumbup:

Echo what Bat's said. heal up and enjoy the downtime with the kids. The new additions are also arriving in June aren't they?  

One way to rehab that shoulder - cuddling babies.....   :whistling:

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Echo what Bat's said. heal up and enjoy the downtime with the kids. The new additions are also arriving in June aren't they?  

One way to rehab that shoulder - cuddling babies.....   :whistling:

Yeah meant to come end of June. We 31 weeks end of this week. All looking good but the same was with my lightie and then just like that he got an infection, became aggitated, wrapped the cord round his neck and he came prem via emergency c section. C section scheduled for 37 weeks, lets hope we can stick to that. Don't feel like NICU again. But we now onto scans every 2 weeks instead of 4 so you can check up on them more often.

long game, the long game old chap ..... so when you going on holiday again?

Only going on holiday in July!!  :D

I am taking a week leave in two weeks time.

Think I will need to go buy bread some 30 km from home in the mornings  :whistling:

I am taking a week leave in two weeks time.

Think I will need to go buy bread some 30 km from home in the mornings  :whistling:

No, No. Rest. Please. Put your feet up, have a beer or two. Forget about the bike for a while.....

LOL!

No, No. Rest. Please. Put your feet up, have a beer or two. Forget about the bike for a while.....

LOL!

:w00t:  I live in Bavaria .. that is standard operating procedure FYI  :clap:

Do any of you guy get this on your Endomondo workout summary? It looks like it is picking up the satellite speed, which is so weird..

post-11356-0-93434500-1525708372_thumb.png

Do any of you guy get this on your Endomondo workout summary? It looks like it is picking up the satellite speed, which is so weird..

Nope i get normal speed on my Endomondo. But i use a Garmin to track my workouts.

Had a super wet and windy commute this morning.

Still can't feel my toes currently at my desk. :)

Imploder ... you are currently no 3 .. right?

Yup, and I see someone closing on me like a freight train......D@mmit.

Your holiday can't come soon enough.... :ph34r:

Yup, and I see someone closing on me like a freight train......D@mmit.

Your holiday can't come soon enough.... :ph34r:

Not too worry.  Public holiday on Thursday and as you say the week after next I will not be commuting.

Had a super wet and windy commute this morning.

Still can't feel my toes currently at my desk. :)

was hoping you would chicken out this morning and I could start catching up :P

was hoping you would chicken out this morning and I could start catching up :P

I was hoping the same thing about you.

So i can build some more "fat" or safety net.  :whistling:

Was on leave for a week and a half, dropped down to 6th because of that.

I'll also be out for a month from mid May to mid June.  :thumbdown:

Good news is that my winter kit arrived today. Fully waterproof jacket, waterproof booties and some thermal 3/4 bibs. Planning to make up some ground on days when everybody else chickens out  :P

Archived