Pyga 110

AmRider

Am in the market ,later in the year for a Pyga 110 29er but....,have just been informed that they have stopped production on this model  :( Hopefully something good will replace it and in alu(preference) and affordable! 

Unfortunately 110's are not being produced anymore. It's being replaced with a new model called Hyrax and it's carbon.......bummer ! If something were to happen to my 110 and replacing or repairing is not possible I will be buying a Transition Smuggler. Hope you can find one when you're ready to buy or build. They are awesome bikes !

Would be nice to have my 110 warranty replaced with a Hyrax one day, not that I am wishing anything on my 110, love it

Unfortunately 110's are not being produced anymore. It's being replaced with a new model called Hyrax and it's carbon.......bummer ! If something were to happen to my 110 and replacing or repairing is not possible I will be buying a Transition Smuggler. Hope you can find one when you're ready to buy or build. They are awesome bikes !

Jip they are awesome and local!!! i must get my head around carbon vs alu.I do have a list  and will see what is a  fit for me at the time of purchase

Having owned both the 110 and the Smuggler, either are great all day, most trails kind of bikes.

If you can't get a 110 then a Smuggler is a very good option.

I really enjoyed both of them.

The Hyrax is a 27.5 or 27.5 Plus unless you buy the XL frame which will be 29er this is as per a Bikehub article.

The Hyrax is a 27.5 or 27.5 Plus unless you buy the XL frame which will be 29er this is as per a Bikehub article.

Correct. Forgot to mention that part.  :oops:

Am in the market ,later in the year for a Pyga 110 29er but....,have just been informed that they have stopped production on this model :( Hopefully something good will replace it and in alu(preference) and affordable!

Will more than likely be selling mine soon, just about everything except pedals and wheels set. 2015 model (white and black) with Rockshox Revelation fork.

Can PM me if you're interested...

Hi All. 

Correct, we have stopped production on the OneTen29 as well as all of our aluminium bikes for now, to focus on our Stage, Stage Max, Hyrax and Slakline models. 

In December we landed a final batch of OneTen frames and have got a few left in medium, large and x-large sizes. The frames are available in matte black with your choice of green, white, black or copper vinyl cut decals. The frames are selling for the price that they launched at in 2012 and include a Monarch RL rear shock. 

Please drop us a mail on sales@pygaindustries.com if you have any queries or would like to order a frame! 

Hi All. 

Correct, we have stopped production on the OneTen29 as well as all of our aluminium bikes for now, to focus on our Stage, Stage Max, Hyrax and Slakline models. 

In December we landed a final batch of OneTen frames and have got a few left in medium, large and x-large sizes. The frames are available in matte black with your choice of green, white, black or copper vinyl cut decals. The frames are selling for the price that they launched at in 2012 and include a Monarch RL rear shock. 

Please drop us a mail on sales@pygaindustries.com if you have any queries or would like to order a frame! 

Are stopping all alloy production or just until you're statisfied with the market penetration of your Carbon models ?