Eselfontein | Ezelenduro Trails

Ride Rate Review

Checked out your other vids today. Very cool dude. New subscriber here!

Thanks so much dude, just super glad I am able to make videos and somehow represent us African riders in the YouTube world.

Only a few days to go until things get real.

Time for things to get real.

The trails that separates the men from the boys and the ones that filter out the large percentage of the field at the EzelEnduro

Every time I have ridden this trail I witness victims fallen prey to this gnarly beast.

Welcome to what possibly is the roughest trail in Africa.

https://youtu.be/-ZqpCLmzQJc

Thanks Wayne! Very cool vid. I greatly appreciate you representing us by show casing this mind blowing event.

Good memories! And a great video to show just how flippen rocky that trail is. I love it and fear it in equal amounts! Thanks Wayne!

Good memories! And a great video to show just how flippen rocky that trail is. I love it and fear it in equal amounts! Thanks Wayne!

I can't wait to go back there. It was proper gnarly but crazy fun to ride. You guys set up an amazing event dude. The best proper enduro race in WC.

Plenty of great riding for all skill levels, if the tracks scares you, pull out and work on your skills, set the completion of the track as a  goal for the next year. 

Thanks Wayne! Very cool vid. I greatly appreciate you representing us by show casing this mind blowing event.

Thanks dude, It's a pleasure for me to do this and I'm hoping to try help the sport grow here, which it is.

Wayne, ask DirtyDan or one of the Doctors to prescribe you something for the verbal diarrhea. 

Then again, if it was me, it would have sounded like this :

clackclackclakkk,kkkikkkkclack (the sound of my teweth chattering) interrupted with  "oooo EFFFF" followed my some more staccato noises, a O Sh!T more rattles, an expletive or two and then a huge sigh of relief. 

I should probably go dig up my ride report and post it here. 

Thanks dude, It's a pleasure for me to do this and I'm hoping to try help the sport grow here, which it is.

Loving the channel homie. That youtube grind has got to be taxing. But you have great content. Keep it up.