Helderberg Trails

Grease_Monkey

This place is heaven!!

Went there this afternoon to pick up a year pass and do a quick ride. All I can say is WOW, the guys did an amazing job of building these trails. It is so flowy, and fast, and just awesome in general. The guys at The Hanger Bike Co. are also super nice guys. I can see I will be spending allot of time (and money  :ph34r: ) there this year! 

Can't wait to get back there tomorrow and explore some more!

This place is heaven!!

Went there this afternoon to pick up a year pass and do a quick ride. All I can say is WOW, the guys did an amazing job of building these trails. It is so flowy, and fast, and just awesome in general. The guys at The Hanger Bike Co. are also super nice guys. I can see I will be spending allot of time (and money :ph34r: ) there this year!

Welcome in town.

Pm me your number so that I can invite you on a ride.

One must always Pack ones legs for the climbs and ones berries for the downhills there - love it

True story. Bought a beautiful patch of prime DH land there this morning...

True story. Bought a beautiful patch of prime DH land there this morning...

All to yours for a ride, braai and brew then! 

Need to carve out time and head there and explore as well. The trails look so good, heard rumor there is a shuttle day coming up. Fingers crossed!

This place is heaven!!

Went there this afternoon to pick up a year pass and do a quick ride. All I can say is WOW, the guys did an amazing job of building these trails. It is so flowy, and fast, and just awesome in general. The guys at The Hanger Bike Co. are also super nice guys. I can see I will be spending allot of time (and money  :ph34r: ) there this year! 

Didn't know you were in town!?

Whereabouts are you based? If you're keen on joining a few of my mates & I for our rides (warning - Hellocolour may be there - he's the worst sort - a Braussie) then you're more than welcome. Drop me your number. 

Normally hit up Table Mountain, Tokai, Tygerberm and Jonkers on the odd occasion. 

After all these years I still haven't ridden these trails. Should seriously make a plan. Maybe that could be my only NY resolution.

Whereabouts are you based? If you're keen on joining a few of my mates & I for our rides (warning - Hellocolour may be there - he's the worst sort - a Braussie) then you're more than welcome. Drop me your number.

Normally hit up Table Mountain, Tokai, Tygerberm and Jonkers on the odd occasion.

I am :) arrived early Jan. I'm based in Somerset West - PhilipV is going to be showing me the lay of the land at Helderberg this Sat actually. I am definitely going to take you up on your offer as well - Tokai, Table M, and Tygerberg are all unknowns to me. I'll PM you my number. Thanks!

Be careful Myles might just try to get you to start retro roadie-ing and then lure you into his new fitness cult of heart rate monitors and thresholds. I'm waiting for the lycra and shaved pins to appear then it'll be beer intervention time.  

Be careful Myles might just try to get you to start retro roadie-ing and then lure you into his new fitness cult of heart rate monitors and thresholds. I'm waiting for the lycra and shaved pins to appear then it'll be beer intervention time.  

LOL. Beer will be accepted gladly... 

Glad to see I am not the only guy getting left miles behind Jonty. I normally only see him at each trail head when he is waiting for us.

Epic trails, epic shop. And on my door step, we are so spoilt in the Helderberg region!

Archived