Replacement sweat pads

mecheng89

Ask your LBS to get from the helmet supplier.  I was able to get some for my old Bell from Omnico.  

Ask your LBS to get from the helmet supplier.  I was able to get some for my old Bell from Omnico.  

Too lazy to ask. That's why I came here! 

I've contacted Omnico already, waiting for their reply. 

does anyone have an indication of how much do they usually charge for pads? I might consider a classifieds lid but the idea of someone else's sweat on the pads put me off...

does anyone have an indication of how much do they usually charge for pads? I might consider a classifieds lid but the idea of someone else's sweat on the pads put me off...

Just take em out and wash them by hand. Its a helmet liner. Not a panty. 

Bare in mind that not all helmets have replacement liners readily available.

My old 661 Recon has long been discontinued and I had to resort to diy solutions. 

Morning Hubland,

Looking for these. Who might stock? 

attachicon.gif20180209_072340.jpg

Try Solomons.  I needed some replacement pads a while ago and they pulled out a box with all sorts of brands and models.  I got lucky an dthey had what I wanted but it is a a bit of a hit and miss, so worth a try if your are desperate.  Might have some generics that will work too.