140mm PLUS SKYRIM COMP

Oscardw

Hello everyone, 

I am thinking about getting my "first" trial bike, and I need advice. I've been riding for a while and luckily I had the opportunity to borrow a very nice Cannondale as my first real bike. But as all good things come to an end I am now looking for my own first bike. I am still quite a novice when it comes to what I need and where to get it. But after a fair share of research on my part I have narrowed my search down to the Titan Skyrim Comp. I can not really find any reviews on the bike but all my local bike shops recommend it. So now I'm seeking anyone of you to help me find "the one". 

Hello everyone, 

I am thinking about getting my "first" trial bike, and I need advice. I've been riding for a while and luckily I had the opportunity to borrow a very nice Cannondale as my first real bike. But as all good things come to an end I am now looking for my own first bike. I am still quite a novice when it comes to what I need and where to get it. But after a fair share of research on my part I have narrowed my search down to the Titan Skyrim Comp. I can not really find any reviews on the bike but all my local bike shops recommend it. So now I'm seeking anyone of you to help me find "the one". 

very very capable bike at the price ( you might want to upgrade the fork later on , but otherwise it's pretty much perfect for someone who wants to get into enduro and trail riding 

very very capable bike at the price ( you might want to upgrade the fork later on , but otherwise it's pretty much perfect for someone who wants to get into enduro and trail riding 

might also want to upgrade brakes later on ( depending on how fast you'll be riding and how heavy you are )

Another seriously good trail bike for the money would be a Merida One-forty from the guys at Bike-addict, or the Silverback surface in the 30k range I'm not sure how much the Titan goes for tbh

There is a very large percentage of the population for whom the Titan Skyrim is an ideal solution because of the value for money it presents. Not everybody wants to shell out R35k or more, perhaps you already have a 100mm XC machine and looking for a more trail happy toy to bomb down Thaba Trails.

In that case the Skyrim presents a brilliant alternative.