Claremont to Stellenbosch

Kona Kula

Not too rough really. I mean there are a few neighbourhoods I wouldn't aspire to live in, but I definitely wouldn't fear for my life riding that route.

Anyone want to try it with me? 50km, so hour and half plus some for traffic lights etc.

nothing wrong with this route fairly safe from criminals, only worry is motor vehicle traffic coming up from behind you, same as any other road ride just more frequently this time.

If I could make an adjustment substitute for Vootrekker road with Frans Conradie which runs parallel may add a couple of minutes & instead of Bottelary take Polkadraai into Stellenbosch.

Maybe I will scout it in the car first and see what its like.

Maybe I will scout it in the car first and see what its like.

I would recce it on my bike as well, maybe a Saturday or Sunday perhaps, I would be keen to join you just not for the next 4 weeks though.

I would recce it on my bike as well, maybe a Saturday or Sunday perhaps, I would be keen to join you just not for the next 4 weeks though.

Cool, let me know if you are keen. Its a much better way of getting out here. Driving on the highway isnt the safest thing in the world either. At least this way we upping our miles.