Shades

hagar

I am looking at buying me a new pair of shades for the bike . Any suggestions pro and cons !!!

I would like something that has transition lenses .

thanks

oakleys radar ?? adidas evil eye ??? just two that i have thought about

I posted the same topic yesterday - check out the responses on the "Glasses" thread.

thanks will do !!!

hey holy are those the shades that attract all the ladies LOLLOL i must get me a pair if its so LOLLOL

BBB makes a pair aswell for about R650 BUT for some stupid reason you can only get the frame in silver.

BBB makes a pair aswell for about R650 BUT for some stupid reason you can only get the frame in silver.

i have the quickstep-branded ones.

They're not transition type lenses, apart from which they are, to say the least, not very robust. I had a pair in WC colours that broke after 4 or 5 months and I wasn't even wearing them every ride.

Buy Oakley, they may be expensive but they are very robust and when they break Oakley usually replaces stuff free of charge or at cost.

i once bought a pair of oakley frogskins (don't think they still make them) because there was a lifetime guarantee on the "unbreakable" frames. they stopped replacing them after i broke mine for the 10th time.

Try these out:

Bolle Edge - with Modulator lense (changes according to light)

20080606_024756_bolle_edge.jpg

Rudy Project have a nice range of Photochromic lenses. They are on the expensive side though...