How do I stop chafe related crotch rot?

HammerHed

I sympathise, but do yourself a favour and got to the doctor to confirm what it is because the wrong stuff can make it worse. Believe me, i've been down that road, and once it gets out of control its a nightmare to get rid of.

PM me if you want to know more because i don't want to put hubbers off their dinner.

Hi-Sounds like you have a fungal infection.Go and get a cream for nappy rash and see a doc tom. My old post was under Saddle Sore- was messing around but good advice

Hi-Sounds like you have a fungal infection.Go and get a cream for nappy rash and see a doc tom. My old post was under Saddle Sore- was messing around but good advice

Hey Baltazar, I read your ost very funny, and guess what I found some SCHERIPROCT OINMENT in my medicine chest. I wonder what that was doing there.

Oh well it is a relief

eerlikwaar sal ek eerste na 'n apteker toe gaan nie na 'n dokter nie, behalwe as goed besig om af te val Wink Hy sal vir jou tinaderm/polysporin of so iets gee presies wat die dokter sal doen, sy advies is net beter en hy het 'n beter kennis van die salfies. Daai goed clear baie vinnig op!

O, ja, bly weg van cheap strip klubs!

Guest Big H

Hey Baltazar' date=' I read your ost very funny, and guess what I found some SCHERIPROCT OINMENT in my medicine chest. I wonder what that was doing there.

Oh well it is a relief
[/quote']

Do you have piles or do you have nappy rash????? SCHERIPROCT OINMENT is used in the treatment of piles.