Football

IceCreamMan

I’m really looking forward so see how he will be used, considering his age and relative inexperience. Although, he does look like an exciting prospect and given the uncertainty over Christian Eriksen’s future at Spurs

Could Mourinho have changed this much...? :fencelook:

COYS

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m really looking forward so see how he will be used, considering his age and relative inexperience. Although, he does look like an exciting prospect and given the uncertainty over Christian Eriksen’s future at Spurs

Could Mourinho have changed this much...? :fencelook:

COYS

Speaking of Eriksen, rumour has it that he has agreed personal terms with Inter.. Inter willing to bring him in during this transfer season and have apparently offered 10m, Spurs want 20m... reckon Inter would be happy to say oh well we'll take him for free in a few months time then.

Apparently PSG are also now intested.. not entirely sure Eriksen would want that move they have a pretty damn hot midfield... unless of course the wages are worth watching from the bench..[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

Speaking of Eriksen, rumour has it that he has agreed personal terms with Inter.. Inter willing to bring him in during this transfer season and have apparently offered 10m, Spurs want 20m... reckon Inter would be happy to say oh well we'll take him for free in a few months time then.

Apparently PSG are also now intested.. not entirely sure Eriksen would want that move they have a pretty damn hot midfield... unless of course the wages are worth watching from the bench..[emoji6]

I, on the other hand think that Spurs will take 20m or nothing. Remember what they did when Toby Aldewierald’s contract came to an end - Spurs took up their option to extend for an additional year, and I have a feeling the same is going to apply with Eriksen’s contract...

There is also the small consideration that the sale of Eriksen could enable Spurs to close in on Piatek from Milan

Edited by RoddieJ

I, on the other hand think that Spurs will take 20m or nothing. Remember what they did when Toby Aldewierald’s contract came to an end - Spurs took up their option to extend for an additional year, and I have a feeling the same is going to apply with Eriksen’s contract...

There is also the small consideration that the sale of Eriksen could enable Spurs to close in on Piatek from Milan

Does Eriksen have the option to extend on his contract?

Piatek story has gone a bit cold hey..

Edited by Gen

Does Eriksen have the option to extend on his contract?

Piatek story has gone a bit cold hey..

No extension option for Spurs on Eriksen...

He's been offered contracts but did not sign.

I'd take the 10-15 million now and get on with it...

Levy(very unlike himself) let this run far too late, he should of been sold last window when his intentions to leave became clear and we could have still gotten a good fee for him.

He's been pants most of this season and is clearly affecting team morale

He's an absolute bargain for any top team at the moment, I'm very surprised there is not more interest. Prior to this season his assists and goals from midfield were near the very best in the league (De Bruyne and Hazard)

It's a 60million pound mistake at the very least - he's not a player that can replaced easily

No extension option for Spurs on Eriksen...

He's been offered contracts but did not sign.

I'd take the 10-15 million now and get on with it...

Levy(very unlike himself) let this run far too late, he should of been sold last window when his intentions to leave became clear and we could have still gotten a good fee for him.

He's been pants most of this season and is clearly affecting team morale

He's an absolute bargain for any top team at the moment, I'm very surprised there is not more interest. Prior to this season his assists and goals from midfield were near the very best in the league (De Bruyne and Hazard)

It's a 60million pound mistake at the very least - he's not a player that can replaced easily

So if they want cash for him, they'll have to take what is offered else there is no money to be made which would be silly, 10m is more than 0.

So if they want cash for him, they'll have to take what is offered else there is no money to be made which would be silly, 10m is more than 0.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Levy will let him go for a free... but he's gotta bluff for now so that suitors cough up a bit of cash. Eriksen is 27 and a seriously good player - anyone who gets him for under 50million frankly has scored a bargain

I did not have any skin in that game but it clearly looked to be a handball.

I guess one goes the way of ones biases but if VAR is to be adopted by the fans watching live and on tv it needs to have some refinements. Its to disruptive at the moment. 

Nope.

From some angles it looked like it 'might' be from others it looked like it wasn't.

Not clear at all.

Buffon joins Zlatan in playing in 4 decades.[emoji3059]

I think he made one save last night.

Juve were all over Udinese last night.. yes perhaps Uninese aren't the team they once were.. but the approach and mentality of Juve was outstanding.

Rabiot continues to find his way in the team and improves with every game. Berhardeschi was outstanding in his new role of playing a little deeper... Sarri has a lot of faith in him..and he has had a difficult season. Betancur outstanding as playmaker

Our defensive partnership of De Ligt and Rugani was very solid..with the youngster taking the leadership role.. really good to see.

Higuain..outstanding, Dybala..no words to describe our jewel..magnificent. the link up play between the two is out of this world.

Really good to see Costa back..he brings so much to the team.. we have to try keep him injury free.

Sarri :

"Sarrismo principles? You should explain them to me, it is a term you gave me. This #Juve can’t be #Sarri's. It belongs to #Cristiano, #Dybala, #Higuain. I’m fortuned to put something of my own in it, but you have to respect the characteristics of the players. "

[sarri] https://t.co/nKRYyfuoDY

Edited by Gen

Well when Fabrizio says here we go then.. here we go

Ashley Young to Inter, here we go! Total agreement with Man United for €1,5M. Medicals on next days. [emoji636] #transfers #Inter #MUFC #ManUnited @DiMarzio

Guys, I haven't watched football for two months, so you can briefly tell me what matches are better to watch, which took place during these two months. I haven't watched football for a long time because I didn't have time for it. I often just looked at soccer scores on the road to see who won.

Edited by Xianders