Football

IceCreamMan

Interesting stat from yesterday...leicester had 25 shots at goal at St Marys and we remember that scoreline..

City had 26 and lost 1 0....

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stat from yesterday...leicester had 25 shots at goal at St Marys and we remember that scoreline..

Stats don't determine the outcome of games..only the scoreline does [emoji6][emoji1787]Probably the biggest problem I have with these young football fans who only think stats matter..stats, I swear it's all that matters to them....they think the football is based on FIFA the video game and not the other way around..in real life stats are handy for coaches that’s about it IMO..

It was a real wonder strike though..[emoji122]

Edited by Gen

@IceCreamMan

If you want to shed a tear or have a aaaw that's beautiful moment.. they (serie a) will be paying tribute to Ennio Morricone during this next round of games, teams will be walking out to Deborah's Theme.

Edited by Gen

@IceCreamMan

If you want to shed a tear or have a aaaw that's beautiful moment.. they will be paying tribute to Ennio Morricone during this next round of games, teams will be walking out to Deborah's Theme.

What a great gesture.

What a great gesture.

Sorry, I left out the Serie A bit out of my original post (edited it now). but I figure you would've assumed that [emoji2356] Edited by Gen

You're going to remember that scoreline too  :D

Villa , Bournemouth an Norwich now need some excellent luck an Norwich would need a miracle reminiscent of the saints escapes of years gone by.

Which is a pity as villa are a huge club and Bournemouth from south of England where there will only be 2 if they go down.

What an incredible result for Lecce against Lazio.. they desperately needed the 3 points...[emoji122]

Absolutely beautiful goal.. so incredibly happy for Rabiot..he has received unjust criticism in the press and from some sectors of fans..all he needed was time and has been improving steadily.. apparently he is quite the introvert and just take a little longer for him to settle.

But what a goal.. also special mention to Higuain who pulled the defender with him to open up just enough space at the end.

https://twitter.com/juvefcgifs/status/1280606623963189250?s=19

What a crazy game so far.. all looked under control leading by 2 then well brain farts everywhere and we find ourselves trailing 2-3 with 20min to go[emoji17]

Horror show at the back..2-4.. this is why losing De Ligt due to suspension (collection of yellows) for this game was a concern... absolute gemors at the back. (Of course Dybala is missed as well.)

I can't even be angry..I should be but I am not.. Milan didn't let their heads drop and playing damn well after conceding those 2 quick goals... and well still have 8 min to go...it can get worse[emoji2356]

Edited by Gen

Absolutely correct... It’s one of those performances where the Milan showed up all of a sudden! Crazy actually...

And this Zlatan is just something else ...

Fortunately this result doesn’t harm the league position of Juve, but is a cause for concern

Villa , Bournemouth an Norwich now need some excellent luck an Norwich would need a miracle reminiscent of the saints escapes of years gone by.

Which is a pity as villa are a huge club and Bournemouth from south of England where there will only be 2 if they go down.

I’m disappointed for all three in the relegation zone for different reasons...

Villa - because they are a big team, with huge support and a great history. I remember watching them win the European Cup Final when Peter White scores (I think it was ‘81)...

Bournemouth - because I like what Eddie Howe has done there, and they actually play quite a good game...

Norwich - because, similar to Bournemouth, they play quite a good game. And they have had performances of great character with great results. It’s a pity that those were too few and far between...

Absolutely correct... It’s one of those performances where the Milan showed up all of a sudden! Crazy actually...

And this Zlatan is just something else ...

Fortunately this result doesn’t harm the league position of Juve, but is a cause for concern

Yep.. Lecce's win over Lazio sure helped us..

I was concerned about Rugani having to fill the roll of De Ligt he struggles against physical forwards..and they dont come more physical and intimidating than Zlatan....but this is not just on him.. the team just absolutely went to sleep and seemed shell shocked after the Kessie goal.. what followed was 5 minutes of madness..

But like I said well done Milan...they really have impressed since the restart and its actually nice to see..been a long time since Milan fans really had something to cheer and this could be the start of them getting back.

On a side note.. it's been what 14 years since Zlatan was a Juve player and he still does not celebrate when he scores against us.. respect .

Edited by Gen

Rabiot’s goal is a joy to watch [emoji1419]

Yep one of the best goals of the season.. absolutely lovely [emoji7]

Watched the first half only... 

Great quality from both sides but they pretty much cancelled each other out. Pity i called it a night after that with 6 goals in the second half  -_-

Won't shed a tear if Villa goes down :devil: