IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

St Totteringham's Day.

2 howlers let them back into the game but they were never really in it. Arsenal are a force. 

And I eat humble pie, a lot of it. These hallowed pages will bear testimony to me saying Arteta should be fired. Good thing the directors at Arsenal did not follow my thinking. 

53 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

2 howlers let them back into the game but they were never really in it. Arsenal are a force. 

And I eat humble pie, a lot of it. These hallowed pages will bear testimony to me saying Arteta should be fired. Good thing the directors at Arsenal did not follow my thinking. 

Please share a congrats and a cheers with your old man as St Totteringham's has been a long time coming, with acknowledgement and respect to Spurs for that reason.

One thing I wanted to mention, I had folks around so did not have the sound on but it looked like the spurs goalie was impeded at times. Refs must sort that out I reckon. 

but as I said , I had no sound, just pictures. 

6 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

it looked like the spurs goalie was impeded at times. Refs must sort that out I reckon. 

Yebo, mostdef an issue.  I've heard several ex-player analysts say they didn't see anything done to Vicario warranting a foul as his movement wasn't stopped.  I still think it's an issue that needs addressing.  I've seen far worse than in yesterday's match.  Last year Ramsdale was bearhugged and couldn't move at all so I was astonished that the goal was allowed to stand.  And there have been a couple of as bad incidents with other PL goalies.  Definitely a problem that officials sometimes miss.

2 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Spurs never wanted to finish 4th I reckon. 

Can't fault you in that one. Wasted my awake minutes!

6 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Can't fault you in that one. Wasted my awake minutes!

And Liverpool Sunday. Could be 4 losses in a row. 

WTactualF is up with the league and the FA?  Everton, Notts Forest and Sheffield Wednesday have all suffered significant penalties for overspending, yet Man City remain free to win a fourth successive title despite years of fraud.

Man City didn't just overspend.  With off-the-books payments to a head coach and to players and their agents, they committed many of the frauds with the direct purpose of improving team performance. 

There is no way the lily-livered league and FA should be allowing Citeh to get away with all these long-term frauds, thereby clearing the way for them to win a fourth successive title.  Shameful.  Are the FA and league in the UAE's pockets?

Edited by justinafrika

6 hours ago, justinafrika said:

WTactualF is up with the league and the FA?  Everton, Notts Forest and Sheffield Wednesday have all suffered significant penalties for overspending, yet Man City remain free to win a fourth successive title despite years of fraud.

Man City didn't just overspend.  With off-the-books payments to a head coach and to players and their agents, they committed many of the frauds with the direct purpose of improving team performance. 

There is no way the lily-livered league and FA should be allowing Citeh to get away with all these long-term frauds, thereby clearing the way for them to win a fourth successive title.  Shameful.  Are the FA and league in the UAE's pockets?

Chelsea too. 

not sure how it’s all going down.