Football

IceCreamMan

Those 3rd place slots becoming scarce.

Now I suspect that only 1 side will qualify. Cameroon would need to win by 2 else Nigeria will qualify.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 3rd place slots becoming scarce.

Now I suspect that only 1 side will qualify. Cameroon would need to win by 2 else Nigeria will qualify.

I think 4 third places will go through.

I think 4 third places will go through.

Yes, but Brazil and China will def qualify so 2 of 4 left. Depending on Argentina's and Cameroon's results and of course Chile. Although Chile I suspect will not qualify. I believe Argentina will beat Scotland and qualify that will leave one spot. I suspect Cameroon will beat New Zealand by more than one goal and qualify ahead of Nigeria.

We wait n see. Many permutations possible, Would be sad if all African teams eliminated though

So, my crystal ball tells me I think

Scotland vs Argentina..

What an incredible game, what a fight back from Argentina.

This WC game apparently this first game where they scored WC goals...EVER!!

Edited by Gen

Scotland vs Argentina..

What an incredible game, what a fight back from Argentina.

This WC game apparently this first game where they scored WC goals...EVER!!

That draw has really opened up the opportunity for African teams to qualify. I reckon Nigeria will qualify now unless either Cameroon or New Zealand win by more than one goal. IF either win by a solitary goal they would be "tied" with Nigeria and both would qualify unless Chile wins by at least 3 goals in their last match.

Alternative scenario is that new Zealand win by 2 or more and Chile win by 3 or more in which case no African team would qualify. Unlikely but possible.

Well Sarri has been given a suit [emoji2957]

So far I like what he has to say.

So freaking excited .. I just love so much of what he is saying..

f693a9351e7d544017f83f8703eaf727.jpg

Edited by Gen

Going to need a huge effort to overturn England. And Chile miss a vital penalty which means Nigeria qualify and play germany. Heartbreak for Chile but thems the breaks.

First time ever 2 African teams progress. Both as best of 3rd place qualifiers. Cameroon scored a very late goal to qualify and take on England and Nigeria Germany. Both tough tough tough games.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Woke up this morning with my Twitter feed full of De Ligt and Juve in the same tweets. It is no secret that Juve have had their eye on him before all the big fuss was made..BUT it is silly season and he has been linked with just about everyone. If a move for him is really on the cards I only expect an announcement in Juve's new financial year so from 1 July and if that is a serious possibility then some sales would be announced before 30 June to balance the books for FFP.

Lots of press calling the last minute incident an reaction shameful. Cameroon won no friends.l

?? What happened?

Lots of press calling the last minute incident an reaction shameful. Cameroon won no friends.l

I didn't watch the game but saw some highlights, are they referring to the scenes after the Eng second goal when Cameroon refused to kick off, or was there a scene after the game as well.

Cause the Cameroon goal ruled offside was offside (her foot) and the Eng goal awarded was onside, the player that was offside was not involved in play.

Edited by Gen