Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaw.. Ranieri is back in Eng..took over at Fulham..man he is a classy guy..I also have a soft spot for him because he reminds me so much of my dad..

In a quirk of fate the guy he replaced was his first signing when he moved to Chelsea back in the day...if I got my facts straighht

In a quirk of fate the guy he replaced was his first signing when he moved to Chelsea back in the day...if I got my facts straighht

I will have to take your word for that..it was a very long time ago.. Ranieri made some great signings at Chelsea.

Performance wise.. that was much better from Italy, better than I have seen in a long time..but they need to now figure out how to actually score..completely dominated the game but unable to find the back of the net... Mancini need to think about how and when he makes subs..and ffs call up  El Shaarawy. Also lot of promising youngsters coming through.

Also big yaaay to Chiellini who made his 100th Italian appearance and what a game he had..

Woah.. this is some comeback from the Swiss..2 goals down early in the game..and currently leading 5-2 with 2 min of normal time left. ..Belgium are completely confused as to what is going on.

Woah.. this is some comeback from the Swiss..2 goals down early in the game..and currently leading 5-2 with 2 min of normal time left. ..Belgium are completely confused as to what is going on.

I am belgian, it was ugly....nuff said

Sorry..

it was a very weird game....2 nil up and you go to the bookies and its a done deal.....but I guess this is that one exception... at halftime  being 3-2 down we were still the group leaders on the away goal rule .... then concede another 2....like seriously WTF.... Maybe a lil drop in the world rankings is not a bad thing....

it was a very weird game....2 nil up and you go to the bookies and its a done deal.....but I guess this is that one exception... at halftime being 3-2 down we were still the group leaders on the away goal rule .... then concede another 2....like seriously WTF.... Maybe a lil drop in the world rankings is not a bad thing....

As a neutral it was great ...

When Belgium went 2-0 up o thought it would become a beating..and then well Belgium got a beating..

The Suiss coach made some great moves..changing their formation..Belgium couldn't deal with it..outnumbered in midfield and the defense was shocking.